𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Jungkook looked at her in anger, his grip on her hair only tightening in response. Today his ego had been hurt, and he would not rest until he had taken his revenge.

He knew that no one else at the school dared to stand up to him, let alone defy him, because they all knew who he was and what he was capable of. They knew that he was rich and from a powerful mafia family.

But Yn had somehow managed to make him look foolish in front of everyone. That would not stand. He would make her pay for that insult, and he would do it in the most painful way possible.

Jungkook: "you slapped me infront of everyone right?

Yn: "I... I didn't mean to..." she whimpered, tears streaming down her face. "I was just defending myself."

Jungkook: "Defending yourself, huh?" he scoffed, releasing her hair only to shove her roughly against the lockers. "You think that gives you the right to slap me?"

Yn winced in pain, her shoulders slumping against the cold metal. She tried to gather her thoughts, to muster up the courage to fight back, but all she could do was whimper and struggle weakly.

Jungkook stepped back, his face twisted in anger and amusement. He knew that he had her right where he wanted her.

Jungkook:"You're pathetic, you know that?" he sneered. "Just a little rich girl who thinks she can get away with anything."

He leaned in close again, his breath hot on her neck.

Jungkook:  "You may be from a rich family, but that doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but a nobody to me. And I'll make sure everyone at this school knows it."

He paused for a moment, his eyes gleaming with malice.

Jungkook:"You're going to regret the day you ever crossed me, Yn. Every. Single. Day."

He leaned back, satisfied with the fear and pain etched on her face. He knew that his reputation at school preceded him, and that everyone was too scared to stand up to him. They knew better than to cross paths with the son of a powerful mafia boss.

Jungkook: "You should have just kept your mouth shut," he said with a sneer. "Now, you're going to pay for it."

Yn: "I.. I'm s... sorry ,"

Jungkook: "The game is not over yet"

He grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back, forcing her to arch her back even more against the lockers. Yn let out a muffled cry of pain as he pressed his body against hers. His grip was like steel, leaving no room for her to wriggle free.

Yn:"What's the matter, Jungkook?" she choked out between sobs. "Why are you so angry? I didn't mean to hurt you."

Jungkook: "Shut up,"

he growled, his eyes darting to his phone. He'd been so engrossed in his revenge that he hadn't even checked it.

But now, as he saw his mom's name flashing on the screen, he knew he had to take care of this quickly. With a sharp tug, he freed Yn from against the lockers and pushed her roughly away.

Jungkook: "Get out of here," he snarled. "And stay away from me from now on."

Yn stumbled backwards, rubbing her sore wrist and shoulders. She wanted to tell him that she would, that he was sorry, but the words caught in her throat.

She could feel the burning sting of tears threatening to spill over as she turned and fled, her heart pounding in fear.

Jungkook's anger had momentarily abated as he answered his mother's call. "Yes, Mother?" he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jungkook mom: "Jungkook, dear," she said with a worried tone, "I hope you haven't started any trouble at school."

Jungkook tensed, his grip on his phone tightening.

Jungkook: "No, Mother," he lied, "I'm just fine."

Jungkook mom: "Did you meet the girl..Your dad was talking about?"

Jungkook: "No, Mother,"

Jungkook mom: "Okay..I'll send her photo "

Jungkook: "Oh, okay."

He didn't know what to say to that. He was supposed to meet the girl today, but he hadn't seen her yet. His mom said she'll join in two or three days.

His sended him the photo and he was shocked. It was yn . He didn't know how but she was the girl his mom was talking about. He felt guilty and angry at the same time.

He had no idea why yn was at the school and why she was in the photo. He quickly ended the call with his mom and went to his next class, his mind racing with questions and confusion.

Now he has to make her live in his house for a few months. He didn't know what to expect from her. The only thing he knew was that she was the girl who had embarrassed him in front of his friends. He hated her for that.

He smirked knowing that now he'll take his revenge  on her. He'll make her life a living hell for the next few months.

Meanwhile, Yn had managed to sneak away from Jungkook and find a quiet corner of the school where she could compose herself.

She could still feel his strong hands around her wrist, the pain in her back, and the sting of tears in her eyes. She didn't understand what had just happened or why Jungkook had been so angry with her. All she knew was that her life had just taken a turn for the worse.

Suddenly her mom sended him the pics of boy. Yn was shocked she thought that know she have to live with this  crazy guy. The only thing she could do was hope that she would survive the next few months.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Students began to file out of their classrooms, chattering away as they made their way to their lockers to gather their belongings.

Yn hesitantly made her way out of the bathroom, her face still flushed from crying. She avoided looking at any of her classmates, feeling too ashamed and embarrassed to face them after what had just happened with Jungkook.

She went outside and saw jungkook in his bike. He was waiting for her. She didn't know what to do. She walked slowly towards him. He saw her and smirked.

Jungkook: "Get in." He said harshly.

_____
Now... it'll be more fun!!

How's today chapter??

Vote , comment and follow

Love you

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें