𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟓

Jungkook smiled, enjoying the way she looked at him when she talked about doing things together. He couldn't help but feel a bit flattered by her attention.

Jungkook:"Alright, let's get fresh and then we can head out."

He smirked, feeling the urge to tease her a bit. He knew she didn't see him that way, but he couldn't resist the playful side of him sometimes.

He headed back upstairs, leaving Yn to finish cleaning up the kitchen.

Once in his room, he quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before heading back down. He found Yn sitting on the couch, looking through her phone. She glanced up at him and smiled when she saw him.

Yn: "I'll go and take a quick shower, then we can head out."

She stood up, grabbing her towel and went towards the bathroom. Jungkook followed her with his eyes, feeling a warmth spread through his chest.

The thought of her naked body beneath the water made him even more eager to see her again.

Yn: "What do you wanna come inside?"

Jungkook: "if you'll then I have no problems with that"

Yn: " ... pervert !" She joked and walked inside the bathroom.

He remembered how he hurted her yesterday , just because she slapped him and he pushed her.

Now he felt so guilty and wanted to make her feel better. It's just been 1 day and he started to get attached. He wished he could take it back.

Yn came  out of the bathroom, her hair still damp from the shower. She wore a white sundress that hugged her curves, accentuating her figure. She smiled at Jungkook, who was still sitting on the couch.

Jungkook: "What about swimming suit"

Yn: "Yeah..I have taken one "

She went to the closet and took a black swimming suit. She put it in her tote bag. Then she sat next to Jungkook on the couch. He looked at her, his gaze traveling up and down her body, taking in every inch of her. He wanted nothing more than to touch her, to feel her skin against his own.

Jungkook: "Let's go.. I'll have something on our way"

They both went downstairs, Jungkook grabbed his wallet and keys. Yn put on her flip flops and took her tote bag. They walked out of the house and towards Jungkook's car.

He unlocked the door and let Yn sit inside, then he got in too. He started the engine and began driving, with one hand on the wheel and the other on the gearshift.

Jungkook: "So, what do you want to do at the beach? Just swim or play any sports?"

Yn: "Let's swim and play some beach volleyball too. I heard you're pretty good at that" she said, smiling at him.

Jungkook: "My friends are also coming , they'll be joining us"

He said in his cold voice  as he pulled into a parking spot. "They're my friends, I'll introduce you to them later."

Yn: "Okay...I'm just excited to see the beach. I've never been to LA before, so this is like a dream come true." She smiled brightly, her eyes shining with excitement.