1. you are mine (Becky g!p)

The door clicks shut behind them, effectively muffling the loud music coming from downstairs and freen doesn’t waste a second, pushing becky back against the surface, hungrily attacking her girlfriend mouth with her tongue. She knows what happened downstairs, no matter how hard becky tried to appear oblivious.

The firm touches around her waist, the way her nails dug into her skin as they danced, pulling her closer and closer in the middle of the dancefloor. The hands that grabbed her ass in front of her friends, not caring if anybody saw, except for one person.

seng wichai

the annoying ex-boyfriend has been pushing his luck with her all night since the party began.

He brought her drinks and complimented her, trying to coax her to dance with him, no matter how many times freen said No, seng kept coming back and pleading with her to take him back, despite the fact they’ve been broken up for months.

freen tried to ignore him but the jock was persistent and becky let him.

She let him because freen been pleading with her through her eyes that he’s not worth it.

The rest of their teammates were having fun and freen didn’t want to bring down the mood.
B

ut when seng made the mistake of his hands sliding down the back of freen dress and palm her ass, becky marched between them and pushed the quarterback away, glaring at him as he stumbled back, waiting for her chance to hit him. He’s been asking for it and the boxer girl is ready. But before he could regain his balance, freen grasped becky hand and pulled her up the stairs and straight into her bedroom.

“You are so sexy when you’re jealous,”
freen whimpers against her lips when she breaks away from the bruising kiss, panting for air.
becky always been able to steal her breath away without even trying and the older girl can’t see that changing anytime soon

Take me…”

becky groans roughly and hooks her arms under freen knees lifting her until her legs wrap around her waist and turns, slamming freen back into the door.

The brunette cries out, feeling her panties soak through when becky teeth bite into her neck, marking her territory before soothing the sting with a swipe of her tongue. Her hips grind forward, rubbing her hard cock between freen legs and hitting her clit with each roll, quickly working up the older girl into a frenzy.

You are mine,”
She emphasizes each word with a hard thrust, feeling freen hot puffs of air into her shoulder blades as she hangs onto her

“Not Kirk , not saint, and not fucking seng. they can never make you feel like I do, do you understand?”

freen gaps

“Yes, becky, yes…fuck, please…”

"Tell me you don't want seng,"
becky growling, nipping down her neck roughly.

"I don't want seng"

"Tell me you are mine." 

freen screws her eyes shut, "I'm yours."

b