4. laundry.

becky stayed in her friends house, she visited them in the weeknd to spend time with them.... it was late and everyone was sleeping ...There's a suspiciously large, brown thing at the end of the hallway and becky can't stop staring at it in disgust. It doesn't look like it's moving but it's not dead either...Her only weapon is her bare hands in case it comes charging at her.

It's almost 1 AM in the morning and becky reasoning for coming down to the basement of her friends
house is as much of a mystery as what that thing is.

Seriously, does she need to call animal patrol or some shit?

Just as she contemplates going back to the loft to get a knife just for protection - the faint sound of the washing machine rattling drifts out into the silent hallway and becky quirks an eyebrow... Now she remembers.

freen left them, she and the obsessed boyfriend Seng with the lame excuse of "doing the laundry" 1 hours ago.

but becky doesn't buy it. Who needs their tutus washed at exactly 1 A.M on Thursday night?

naturally, becky needs to investigate... she noticed that something was wrong with her friend.

Moving a little quicker than normally she wasn't afraid.

becky reaches the closed door of the laundry room and opens it slowly, freezing at the scene that greets her.

freen, sitting on top of the washing machine, completely naked with two fingers deep inside her pussy.

Everything stops around her.

A deep, guttural moan escapes becky mouth before she can catch it, her very big cock instantly hardening in her shorts.

There was no denying it, freen got hot.

they were close friends so of course becky
caught parts of freen naked body every once in a while, but it was the first time to see her completely naked.

Her longs legs peeking out under a towel or a tanned, flat stomach and perky breasts hidden behind her underwear.

becky tried to not look but as freen grew more confident in her body, she just couldn't look away.

But fuck, the whole package was so much sexier.

becky squeezes her dick through her shorts to find some relief but she knows it's not enough. She wants freen and she wants her now.

All smooth skin and impossibly long legs all on display only for her, pink nipples hard and pointy, waiting for somebody to suck on them.

Her juices coating her fingers and sliding down her thighs and becky licks her lips, wanting nothing more than to slurp it all up and not let it go to waste.

She would make freen scream her name better than seng ever could and show her what she's been missing, make her regret her choose, that ugly guy wasn't the right person for her.

becky watches as freen plays with herself, her chest heaving with every breath while her fingers pump in and out of her wet pussy, whining when she can't seem to reach deep enough to find the spot she wants.

"I can help you with that."

freen freezes as her eyes snap up to lock with becky and she chokes back a moan.