Chapter 13

✮ 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙤 ✮

I'm praying I have a normal July. At least for the rest of it. I don't think I can handle anything else.

Eating waffles in my tiny kiddy pool with Ethan seems to fix alot of things.

"Stop splashing. Your gonna make my waffles soggy." He glared at me.

"Geeze my bad." We ate our waffles, sitting in the small pool. I'm not sure why I even wanted it.

"While we wait for our parents to get home, I thought we could check another thing off on your bucket list."

"Oh?" I tilted my head, mouth full of waffle.

"I'll buy you a succulent. They're practically impossible to kill."

I swallowed my food before I spoke. "Sounds good to me. You do realize I'll kill it anyway right?"

"I have faith in you."

"You shouldn't." I grinned. We dried off, stacking our dishes in the sink. Before I could say anything else he had me in his arms, staring hungrily at my mouth.

"Can I?"

I nodded. He always asked for consent. Always.

On a different note, he tasted like heaven. It was like ambrosia for my soul. His lips were crazily soft it was almost freaky. The syrup residue that clung to his lips, quickly became mine. One of his hands was holding my waist, while the other lightly touched the back of my head. I realized I was pinned against the wall, and his hand was separating my head and the hard wall.

My hands had different plans. They snaked across his bare chest, making their way to his hair. His entire body was against mine.

His entire body was against mine.

Entire body.

We were a couple pieces of fabric from being skin to skin on every part of our bodies. His lips came off of mine, my eyes fluttering open.

I then realized someone was knocking on the door.

"Okay what the fuck"

I stormed over to the door, swinging it open.

"Alex what in good god are you doing here?"

Indria popped out from behind him. "We thought we would come over to ask if you wanted to join us at the mall."

"Olivia." Alex's eyes were wide open