Taking advantage

Despite his hatred for him, he was a loyal subordinate of jungkook. He wouldn’t actually do anything to him.

Perhaps, his relationship with hoseok could be improved.

At this moment, another bodyguard dressed in a black suit rushed in. He reported to jungkook politely. “Boss, jaewon did not die from the fall. A few ‘good samaritans’ were coincidentally standing downstairs and they caught hold of him. However, those ‘passer-bys’ suffered from serious fractures after catching him and are now being sent for surgery. Jaewon is currently crying tears of gratitude.”

“Good ‘samaritans’ passing by?” jungkook lifted one corner of his lip in amusement.

“According to this subordinate’s investigation, there were eight, unidentified men on the ground floor. They must have all been prepared to catch jaewon.”

Hoseok immediately understood. “So this is jaewon and taehyung's trick! No wonder taehyung was fearless about throwing him down. It turns out, he had already arranged for someone to catch him!”

Taehyung genuinely did not know that jaewon had arranged for such a thing.

It truly revealed how much the white lotus had been manipulating him.

“I didn’t know that jaewon arranged for his people to be here,” taehyung could only explain in this manner.

“CEO, you can’t trust him!” hoseok immediately felt that taehyung was not trustworthy.

“Since he said he wasn’t aware, then he wasn’t aware.” jungkook raised his hand to cut off hoseok's words. He ordered sternly. “Make sure that you ‘settle’ the eight people arranged by jaewon. Give him a good warning.”

“Understood.” The bodyguard who had just entered immediately turned to leave.

Considering he had been capable enough to become jungkook's bodyguard, it was more than enough for him to deal with the eight men alone.

Hoseok did not continue bringing up jaewon's matters. After all, his boss had promised to let jaewon off if he survived this fall. He would never go back on his words.

Besides, what did jaewon count for? As if he could become his CEO’s opponent.

“We’re returning to Jeon Villa.” jungkook gave taehyung a look and turned to head out.

Taehyung stared at his imposing backview and his upright posture. He was really unbelievably handsome!

He immediately moved to follow behind.

To his surprise, his legs suddenly weakened and after two steps, he nearly fell onto the ground.

Jungkook seemed to have grown eyes on the back of his head. He turned around and caught him, preventing him from sprawling all over the ground.

“Soft-legged shrimp!” hoseok  muttered behind him.

He was fearful of his boss’s imposing aura and could only mouth the words. He did not dare to actually say them.

Taehyung raised his head and pouted at jungkook. “I can’t walk... it’s all your fault for using too much strength earlier!”

If jungkook hadn’t been that forceful, his legs wouldn’t be weak to the point where he could barely walk.

Hoseok noticed the flirtatious look taehyung was sending towards his boss and immediately felt his goosebumps rising from disgust.

If he had been a fair, slender lady, any man would enjoy the attention.