~story 7~

Since I am so close to my due date my husband decided to go on one last date before the babies are born. I am pregnant with twins and my bump is huge!

My husband decided to take me to the beach since it's my favorite place to go

My husband decided to take me to the beach since it's my favorite place to go. Once we are there I immediately put on my bikini. The beach is right outside our little house. I open the sliding door and run as fast as I can to the water. I feel the nice warm water and relax.

I feel a strong kick and wince in pain. I brush it off as either Braxton Hicks or me running. I lie there in the water occasionally getting the pains. The pains get more painful every 30 minutes.

I lay on my back and rub my bump to soothe the babies. The pain goes away for a while and I swim further into the water. An hour later my husband comes out and swims with me.

I feel the pains coming back and stronger than ever. I moan in pain, my husband swims over to me and massages my bump.

"It's okay babe just relax," brandon says.

"Do you think I am in labor?" I say in a panicked tone.

"Maybe, just stay calm and breathe babe," brandon says trying to calm me.

I moan in pain and it keeps getting worse. I feel the baby moving further down. I grab onto brandon and I sway in the water.

"It hurts!" I cry out

"Shh, just try to push if you need to, dont rush it," brandon says

This progress slowly which just causes the contractions to increase. The baby finally hit my opening but just stays there.

"I feel her head on my opening," I wince

"Ok, push if you need to babe," brandon says in a panicky voice.

"I can't my bathing suit is to tight it's preventing the baby from coming out!" I moan and move in pain.

He moves his hands down to my waist and starts removing my swim suit. I feel the cool water on my opening, soothing the burning. I push but the baby doesn't budge. I reach my hand down to feel the head. There was nothing there though.

I reach my hand up into my vagina and feel the head. I push harder trying to guide the head out but still nothing.

"Do you want to head back to the sand?" Brandon asks

"Yes!" I say, "I can't handle this pain I need to walk around."

Brandon swims with me back to shore. I lean on him for support because the contractions keep intensifying. I move with him trying to get this baby to crown. I sway my hips with my legs spread. Finally I push and the head starts to crown.

"Oooo," I moan, "It burns!"

Brandon gets on his knees to see the head.

"Come on babe you got this!" Brandon says supportively.

"Mmm," I moan.

I push and the baby on moves down slightly.

"Can we move to the floor?" I ask

"Of course babe," brandon says

Brandon helps me lower myself to a sitting position. I grab my legs and push. I feel the head pop out. I push again and the body slips out. I hold my baby girl in my arms.
My bump decreased to a size to show there is one baby left.

Brandon goes inside to wash the baby. I start feeling the contractions picking up again. I spread my legs open and push. Nothing happens but I feel my baby moving lower.

I scream in pain as I feel the baby kicking my sensitive birth canal. I shift as the pain fads and picks up even stronger. The sense of pushing is hard but I know if I push the baby won't come out.

I finally feel the babys head pushing hard against my opening. I push and she crowns. My husband comes rushing back to me.

"Push love we are about to have our second child!" Brandon says excitedly

I push and push and the babys head emerges. I pant as the baby rips my vagina. The head was too big and I tore. As I push a burning sensation fills me. I moan and wince but finally the baby fully slides out. I hold my baby girls relieved that they are safe.

I take off my bikini top and my babies have skin to skin with me. My husband comes next to me. He gives me and the babies a big hug, kissing me softly.

Baby 1- Anna

Baby 2- Victoria