~Story 9~

I am alone at home while pregnant with 20 babies. It's before my due date so my mom- Sally and my dad- Poseidon decided to go on a 12 day date. My bump is absolutely massive, it's so hard to move.

(Imagine this bump but bigger and imagine this as a male)

I waddle slowly to my room and get changed into a blue long sleeve w/ blue sweatpants. It's about 10:37 pm and I think I am gonna go to bed.

At 4:28, I wake up to pains in my lower abdomen. The pains kinda go away then come back after a long time. I think that there just Braxton Hicks and go back to bed.

In the morning I feel the pains again but there closer together. I don't think there contractions because my due date isn't for another 6 weeks. Not only are the pains getting closer but there also getting stronger.

I just tell myself that my body is giving me fake contractions to get my body ready for the real ones. Later in the day I feel some of the babies kicking me and it's painful. Maybe these are real contractions.

I continue on with my day trying to ignore these contractions. At 12 in the afternoon my contractions are 15 minutes and 7 seconds apart. With each passing second it feels like the pain increases.

At 2:54 pm I feel the first baby making it's way down my canal. I moan in pain as it feels like my insides are burning. I limp to my couch as I was just in the kitchen. I lie down on the couch and just as I do my water breaks.

My sweats are soaked causing them to stick to my body. I start feeling the babies head staring to crown against my underwear. I peel off my wet bottoms and reach my hand down to feel the head.

I moan as my sensitive lips start to stretch around the babys head. I position my legs up and start pushing. I bite my lip to muffle the screaming. I live in an apartment complex so people live right next to me.

The baby's head bulges out causing my dick to stretch and burn. I push and the head is finally fully out. I guide the shoulders out with my hands followed by the body. I feel a sense of relive as the baby slides out.

I hold the slimy baby up to my chest and cut the cord. I slowly get up from the couch and limp over to the sink. I rinse of the first baby and name him James. I limp back over to the couch and sit down. I moan as I sit because of my stretched dick.

I hold the baby close and say, "When are your brothers going to arrive little one?"Of course there was no answer but it was nice to talk to a living being.

Later on at about 12:58 when I put James to sleep, I started feeling contractions again. I waddle to my room to put fresh clothes on. I lie in bed waiting for the contraction to pass, I moan as it finally stops.

I decide to go to sleep and wait to the baby to crown or my water break. It didn't last long before I woke up to a intense contaction that lasted 2 minutes.

I lied awake for 43 minutes before I felt a gush of water leak from between my legs. My contractions started to grow more painful. I reach down my pants to check my dialation, I am about 7cm dilated. I have time to try to relax before birth.

I close my eyes and try to sleep the pain away. I do fall asleep but only for about 3 minutes before my next contraction hit. I waited out the contraction which was 4 minutes long.

At 5:45am I feel a burning sensation. I reach my hand down and feel a fully head on hair sticking out of me. My dick starts to stretch as I push. I position my legs up after I take my pants off. I hold my legs as I push. The baby's head starts to emerge.

I have my chin to my chest as I moan and groan in pain. The baby's head finally is fully out. My dick is throbbing as the baby's body slides out. After 13 minutes the baby slides out fully.

I hold my second baby in my arms. I waddle slowly to the bathroom to wash the baby off. I lie the second baby next to his brother. I waddle to my bedroom to take a shower.

I take off my shirt and start the water. Before I get in the contractions pick up again. For some reason there unbelievably painful. I get in the shower with the last strength I have and sit down.

The nice warm water hits me which makes the contractions ease. The warm water didn't lastg long enough, my contractions started to pick up again. I feel unusual pressure that forces my legs open.

I feel the head bulge out of my dick, causing me to moan loudly. I position myself the best I can in my small tub. I push and I groan loudly as the baby's head gets stuck. I reach down to feel the head. The baby's head is too big to come out.

I reach my hands around the head and push my fingers down into my dick. I gently push the head up with my hands. I feel my dick burn. I take my hands out and push. The baby's head finally got unstuck and came out.

I moan as I push, feeling the baby's body rest against my sensitive dick. I push 2 more times and the first shoulder pops out. I groan as the second pops out. I push a finally time and the body slides out.

Since I was already in the shower I rinse the 3rd baby off. I turn off the water after cleaning myself. I limp to his brothers and wrap them up next to each other. I sit on the couch trying to relax.

I fall asleep out of exhaustion. I sleep for about 4 hours before I start feeling more kicks and contractions. I feel unbearable kicks. I think the babies are getting eager to come out. As soon as I think that I feel a babys head crowning.

I take of my sweats and underwear. Right after I do my water breaks. My contractions pick up stronger than ever. The head slips out without me pushing. When I do push the baby's body slides out.

Right after that baby comes out another one crowns. I push and this one seems to want to take it's time. I push out of breath and the head comes out. I moan and grip the couch as the baby kicks my canal.

I push one final time and the baby slides right out. I hold the two babies and go to rinse them off. I place them next to there brothers. I stand back to look at my five babies.

After 46 minutes I feel a head crown and come out fully

After 46 minutes I feel a head crown and come out fully. I push and the baby falls right into my pants. I take the baby out and check my dialation. I guess since I have given birth to six babies my dick is 12 cm dilated. Which allows the babies to fall right out.

I hold the baby and I start pushing. One after the other babies start coming right out. Before I know it 9 babies slide out. So far I have given birth to 15 babies. My bump has decreased dramatically.

I set down the nine babies and sit down myself. I set my legs up and push. Baby after baby slide out. I gave birth to 4 more babies. I guess my dick thought I was done and it closed up, back to 1 cm. The last baby sits right at my opening, resting against it.

My dick opens every so slightly and the baby's head bulges through. My dick rips and has a few tears. The body practically rips me in half. I moan loudly as it finally exits. I lie on the couch extremely exhausted. My dick throbs and my throat hurts from moaning and groaning.

I place all my 20 babies next to each other. They all sleep peacefully which gives me time to finally rest. After 2 and half days of giving birth I lie down and take a much needed sleep.