Why are you ignoring me?

A/n Pov.

Lee know came inside in Bang chan's room and shared a look with him, Bang chan lay down on his bed while saying~

Bang chan - Let's unpack your thing later..

Lee know - You are tired?

Bang chan nodded*

Lee know - Well I am tired too.

Lee know came close to Bang chan and lay down on bed beside him, which made Bang chan's heart beat fast. He looked at Lee know and Lee know did same while saying~

Lee know - So, that ring belongs to your friend? (Smirk)

Bang chan - What?

Lee know - That guy, he is your boyfriend right?

Bang chan - Yay, Jeongin is my junior and yes that ring belongs to Jeongin and he is not my boyfriend..

Lee know laughed as he noticed that Bang chan was flustered, Bang chan get up from the bed and walked toward Lee know's beg. Lee know also followed him while saying~

Lee know - You are literally flustered,

Bang chan - I am not, also not because of Jeongin..

They both start unpacking Lee Know's bag and He was still teasing Bang chan who was literally flustered by his voice and by his smile...

Time skip
×××××××××××

At Morning*

Lee know was all dressed up, looking just so cute and pretty, his hair were light brown while his uniform lighter than sky blue colour with baby pink colour sweater. His mother was in kitchen with Jisoo, he sitting on dining table while talking with his Mom.

Lee know - Mom, will you drop me school today?

Jisoo looked at Jihyo and winked, Jihyo understood and said~

Lee Know's mom - I am being late for work today.. How about you ask your dad?

Lee know looked at his dad who was sitting infront of him, opposite side of dining. His dad was about to say something but he saw Bang chan coming downstair so he smirk and said~

Lee Know's dad - Why? You can go with Bang chan..

Lee know looked at Bang chan who did same but Lee Know's eyes were holding curiosity while Bang chan's eyes were showing excitness who instantly nodded and said~

Bang chan - Of course, we are going together..

Jisoo came with Lee Know's lunch and handed over to him while saying~

Bang chan's Appa - Lee know yaa.. If someone trouble you, tell Bang chan and Also make good Friends.. Okay?

Lee know - Yes...

Bang chan's Pov.

So, are we going together to our school? Isn't it so amazing? He will surely fall for my charm.. I am amazing just amazing. I was in my deep imagination when some said~

Lee know - Yay, I am saying something..

I looked at him and realise that he was calling me, right now we were walking outside through our door, going toward my bike. Ohh ITS AMAZING.. We will go school by my rider, Isn't that amazing?

Lee know - YAY, ARE YOU DEAF?

I snapped out and realise that I need to answer him..

Bang chan - What?