Nice to meet you~

A/n Pov.

Lee know looked at him with confused eyes and Bang chan opened his mouth and used his husky voice then said~

Bang chan - Why are you ignoring me?

Lee know - What? I am not ignoring you..

Bang chan - Ohh, But you didn't even talk with me..

Bang chan freed him from his grip as he realise that they both were so close to each other. He again looked at him and said~

Bang chan - So why? Because now you have new friends?

Lee know - Like you will be okay if I will come to you in school?

Bang chan - What? You think I don't like you being around me in School?

Lee know - Didn't you said~ No, he can't come school today. It was obvious..

Bang chan start laughing as he find it funny, Lee know looked at him and said~

Lee know - Why are you laughing?

Bang chan - Because I find it funny.. Well about your introduction.. It shocked me..

Lee know - It was easy-peasy.. So if you are okay, can I meet your friends? And your boyfriend Jeongin too..

Bang chan - C'mon, he is not my boyfriend...

Lee know - Ohh, if you say so..

Bang chan - We should go to our class now..

Lee know nodded as he agreed with Bang chan and they both walked out. Corridor was fully empty as they walked out walking toward their class. Bang chan felt relieve when he saw that teacher was late today. He grabbed Lee know and walked inside the class.

Bang chan smirked as he know what he was doing at the time, Felix and Changbin looked at each other and then looked at Bang chan and Lee know. Seungmin was also looking at them but decide to avoid it as it wasn't important for him.

Lee know looked at Bang chan and said~ ''Can we sit together''.
Bang chan answered confidently and grabbed Lee Know's bag from Seungmin's seat who was eyeing him. Placing his bag on his own seat while looking at Changbin.

Bang chan - Stand up.. You are going to sit somewhere else.

Changbin - Okay..

Changbin looked up to find any seat but his eyes stopped at Seungmin's seat as it was the only empty seat. He walked off and freed his seat for Lee know who mumbled ''sorry'' in english and happily sit beside Bang chan. Felix's seat was just behind them, Suddenly someone shout and Lee know looked at them~

Seungmin - YAY, just sit somewhere else.. I won't let you sit with me..

Changbin - How about you change your seat Because I switched my seat with him..

Seungmin - It's my seat, I will decide who will sit or who will not... (Shout)

Changbin still placed his bag on Seungmin's seat and sit there ignoring Seungmin's gaze on him. Seungmin closed his eyes as he was frustrated. Lee know was in shocked as he wasn't expecting this.

Lee know - Are they okay with each other?

Felix tapped on his shoulder and whispered~

Felix - off course they are...

Bang chan and Lee know turn around and looked at Felix, Lee know looked at both of them with curious eyes and asked~

Lee know - You are?