Saving Choi byungho

“Mr. Kim, can you hand your bag to me temporarily?” Hoseok reached out to block him.

“No.” Taehyung shook his head. “All my important documents are in here.”

“I won’t touch your things.”

“No.” He shook the bag in front of him and leaned close to his ear to whisper. “Why? Are you worried about the knife that I kept inside?”

As he spoke, he intentionally opened his bag slightly to reveal the handle of the knife.

Hoseok watched his movements warily. “Mr. Kim, the Commander’s patience has its limits. Please do not do anything out of line!”

If he dared to stab his boss, he would be the first to end his life.

Taehyung decisively brought out the fruit knife and turned to jungkook in grievance. “Your bodyguard won’t let me near you.”

“Back down,” Jungkook commanded.

“But...” hoseok hesitated. He faced his Boss’s unhappy gaze and could only obey.

Taehyung finally approached jungkook's side. He returned the knife to his bag and gave hoseok a look. “Bodyguard jung, you think too little of my intelligence. Even if I wanted to stab him, I wouldn’t do it right before your eyes, no?”

“Are you really planning to stab our CEO? “Hoseok's voice turned serious.

Jungkook seemed to be deep in thought as he watched taehyung. His cold and handsome complexion did not reveal any of his feelings.

“What do you think?” taehyung returned his question.

How could he possibly hurt jungkook? He simply enjoyed making hoseok wary and frustrated.

Who asked him to call him Fattie Kim?

“Jungkook, I wish to leave the house for some matters...” taehyung spoke up after hesitating for a moment.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. His sharp gaze landed on him and seemed to see right through him.

He had only been in the Jeon Villa for a few days and he already wanted to leave. Did he not wish to stay by his side?

Was his obedience in the past few days fabricated?

A moment later, just as taehyung assumed that he would refuse him, he nodded slightly.

“Thank you!” He pressed a kiss on his cheek in happiness.

Thank you for not locking me up like you did in our past life.

Jungkook was startled. A suspicious red glow appeared on his fair skin.

He watched as he left happily through the villa gates and could not bear to take his eyes off of him.

“CEO, you let him leave just like that. Aren’t you afraid he will visit jaewon?” hoseok spoke in concern.

“jaewon was injured in the car accident and should be discharged today. This subordinate is worried that Mr. Kim is planning to visit him.”

“That better not be the case...” jungkook's expression turned cold. “Otherwise, he will never have the chance to take a single step out of the Jeon Villa again!”

He directed a look at hoseok. “Send someone to watch him.”

“Understood.”

...

After leaving the villa, taehyung regret not borrowing a car from jungkook.

However, he thought about it and decided it was better not to.