Chapter 10 - Hangover & Horror

I open my eyes, pain rushing to my head and nausea fills my upper body. Why am I laying on the couch? I roll on my other side and more confusion fills my head, Alexander is laying on the other couch sleeping peacefully in his button up shirt and pants.

The blanket is half on the floor and half on his hip, I stand up with half closed eyes and walk over to Alexander and pull the blanket over him and walk back to my couch and lay down.

The door opens, and I slightly lift my head to see who it is. Dad stands in the door looking directly at me. "Oh, you're awake." He steps over to me and sits on the edge of the couch, "how are you feeling sweetheart?"

"Terrible," I answer. I feel a pain in my neck for the current position I'm in right now, I lay my head back down on the soft pillow.

"Do you need anything?"

"I need to vomit," I say and sit up. Out of nowhere dad is holding a bucket in his hands, he sits beside me, and places the bucket in my lap and pulls my hair back just in time. I start throwing up. After four times of throwing up, I feel a little better.

I look at a still sleeping Alexander. "Why is Alexander sleeping here? And why am I sleeping here?"

"I needed Alexander to watch over you yesterday, after some hours he could finally let you go to sleep, but he didn't leave your side."

"What happened?" I ask, not remembering a thing, did I eat something old?

"We went to visit Salvatore on his job, and two stupid girls spiked your drink."

"Wha-" my body cut me off by make me throw up again.

"Alessia," Alexander says, he's fast on his feet and right beside me.

"Good morning," I say in an attempt to lighten the mood or at least my mood.

"It's actually 1 pm," dad says, Alexander's face freezes but he quickly looks at his watch.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You needed the sleep," dad says, Alexander doesn't seem satisfied but doesn't say anything.

"What happened to your hand?" I ask dad, as I see his right hand is in bandage, with a strike of red on it.
"Oh, nothing you need to worry about, sweetheart," he says. I don't get to say anything again as I throw up in the bucket.

"Can I go to my room?" I ask them when I'm done.

"The doctor is coming back in an hour to check up on you, I would like you to stay here until then, so I can come and check up on you easier," dad answers and I sigh.

"So, if you don't plan on going back to sleep right now, then I know two very worried brothers that really want to see if their sister is alright," Alexander says, and I can't hide a smile.

"Alright," I mumble, and he walks out, with the bucket in his hand so he can empty it.

Shortly after two pairs of feet stamp on the stairs and in come Robin and Lorenz.

"Hey, are you okay?"
"How are you feeling?"
"Are you dizzy?"

"Do you need anything?"

They both ramble in choir and only stop when dad cuts them off, "what about letting her breath guys."

"Sorry," they mutter. A maid walks in with a now clean bucket and a big glass of water, and places it on the coffee table before leaving again.

"Okay sweetheart I need to get some work done but if you need anything just call for me or make one of the boys go get me, okay?" Dad says and stands up, I nod, "And make sure to drink something" he adds and he disappears up the stairs.