A Bear Cub and A Kitten

Meowscarada: Sooo she has godly power now?

Y/N: Yep. She fought a demon, I almost died to my dead Dad and now she's white.

Meowscarada: Your Dad? Well shit....

Y/N: Yeah...

Meowscarada: Another thing, why didn't you ask me about this tournament thing? I wouldn't have minded this at all. I can still fight y'know.

Y/N: Well thanks for telling me that now. But our team is full. Buuut you can join afterwards if I lose or win.

Meowscarada: I'll think about it. Also sorry about my behavior last time we hung out. I was really out of it.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. I'm pretty used to it already. Speaking of which, I should probably go check if everyone's ok for another trip.

Meowscarada: Oh wait I almost forgot. Some trainer came by your house yesterday with an Urshifu. He seemed pretty calm and welcoming.

Y/N: That guy again? What did he want?

Meowscarada: He wanted a rematch against Incineroar. I told him to come again today so just a head up, that way you don't give another person a concussion.

Y/N: Right thanks. I'll owe you back sometime.

Meowscarada: How about now? Just something quick.

Y/N: What do you want?

Meowscarada: Hmm....actually...I'll wait. I'm still a little rusty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryin to do anything dirty with you.

————CRACK!!———————————————

Meowscarada: You should probably go check that she didn't break Zeraora's bones.

Y/N: You're right.

After an eventful night in Kanto, you returned back home and managed to sleep through the night. Rushing down the stairs you run out to your backyard and find multiple crushed boulders.

Zeraora: Morning master!

Y/N: Any broken bones Zeraora?

Zeraora: Nope! Not at all. Actually...

Zeraora grabs onto her crooked arm and stretches it. You could hear multiple bones cracking as she pulled on her arm.

Zeraora: All better!

Y/N: Where's Incineroar?

Zeraora: She went out to get another boulder. She's been breaking them apart since she woke up, each one bigger than the last one. She's so cool....

Y/N: So then how did your arm end up all messed up before you snapped it back into place?

Zeraora: Oh we sparred a little until she accidentally snapped my arm. It was really cool the way I felt super weak! I think I'm falling in love with her master.

Y/N: Eh....ok? Um....

Incineroar returns from her journey her clothes at torn apart with minor scratches on her fur.

Incineroar: Oh? You're awake now? Morning y/n.

Y/N: I'm surprised that you didn't try anything dirty with me, especially after last night's events.

Incineroar: Really? Huh. Anyways enough about that, you ready to continue this charade?

Y/N: Not yet. Your rival from the ring wants a rematch with you. I think he's looking to settle the score.

Incineroar: Rival? Oh Urshifu?! Yes! Finally! Took that motherfucker long enough!

Y/N: It's only been a couple of days though...