Not Like Everyone Else

Y/N: (How do I get myself into this shit? What kind of stupid reality do I live in?)

???: Hey there~

y/n watched a Pokémon entertainer walk in and show off her outfit, trying to appeal to them. What seemed like a Lopunny stood in front of y/n but her color was off. She had the features of a Lopunny but also had the appearance of a Vaporeon.

Lopunny/Vaporeon?: Care to dance with little ol Collie?

y/n's Hwart started to beat loudly but not in the affectionate manner. Their eyes widened as they stared at the Pokémon. Something was clearly wrong with them.

————————————————————————

Incineroar: I mean, y/n's a good person but sometimes I feel like I'm pushing a little too much you know?

Mayday: Uh huh...

Incineroar: And I want to hang around them. I'm mean I'm really really stoked that the house isn't as lonely anymore but it feels so crowded.

Mayday: Mmmhmmm...

Incineroar: Meowscarada comes from time to time so she's not a problem. Zeraora fights in her sleep, Lucas sleeps on the floor for some reason even though we have an extra bed. And Lunala hangs in the closet. Now that I think about it, it's not the bed it's the room...or is it my life? God I suck at getting my thoughts out.

Mayday: I see...

Incineroar: Did she really have to put on the therapist costume?

May: It helps my sister think. Plus she likes cosplaying for the occasion.

Incineroar: Right. A therapist with a really short skirt and revealing cleavage.

Mayday: Sometimes the boys and girls wanna role play~ It's not my fault that I wanna make the setting more realistic. But you were saying about your life with y/n after their birthday?

Incineroar: I know I fucked everyone in this building and that I have no say in anything but...I kinda want them all to myself. Like that's...

Mayday: Go on.

Incineroar crosses her arms and looks away. She blushes and turns red as her lips part.

Incineroar: Like that's my y/n y'know? My sweet...small...buddy. My partner to our dynamic duo.

May: So what I'm getting here is that you feel like you two are drifting away now that he has more Pokémon to deal with?

Incineroar: Yeah. I know I might seem selfish but...I kinda wish...no im sorry.

Mayday: If you wanna say that you wish you never met us go ahead.

Incineroar: What?

Mayday puts her notepad down and walks over to Incineroar. She cups the felines head and stares at here.

Mayday: Come on big girl, let it out.

Incineroar: I'm not gonna-

Mayday: If you don't let out what you truly feel now it's gonna feel like being blueballed on No Nut November. Come on. Say what you really want to say.

Incineroar: Don't push it.

May: Don't hold back! Yell at her if you need to!

Incineroar: You two are really bad role models.

Mayday: Same goes for you. I see the way Zeraora looks up to you and calls you "bestie" even though you don't like it.

Incineroar: Get off.