🎪 The Ringmaster 🎪

Awe Damn

Awe Damn

Wrong One

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Towards The Evening~

As The Sun Went Down And The Sunset Came Upon The Sky, Rhonda Crusied Along The Empty Road, Heading To The Wedding Destination.

John Dory, As Usual, Was Steering Rhonda During This Evening, As He Lifted His Feet Up And Let His Feet Do The Steering.

Until, John Dory Noticed Something Walking Across The Road And Quickly Slammed On The Brakes To Shine Rhonda's Eyeball Light On It.

"WHOAAAAA! A TURTLE!"
John Dory Pointed Out The Windshield Of Rhonda.

Slowly Walking Across The Road, It Was Actually A Tortoise That Was In The Road, Of Course Making John Dory Seem Like A Dumbass.

Clay Looked Out The Windshield, Next To John Dory.
".....That's A Tortoise-"

"That's A Turtle"
John Dory Said.

"That's A Tortoise"
Clay Corrected Again.

"That's A FUCKING TURTLE! I LIVED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE FOR YEARS! I KNOW WHAT A GODDAMN TURTLE IS!"
John Dory Yelled At Clay.

"🖕😑"
The Tortoise Flipped John Dory Off For Not Know What His Species Was.

John Dory Rolled His Eyes From That And Pressed On The Gas, To Continue On Driving On The Road.

Meanwhile, In The Back Of Rhonda, Branch Was Carrying Bitty Bruce In His Arms, As He Was Crying Loudly And Throwing A Tantrum.

Branch's Eyes Were Red And Tired From All The Crying.
"C'monnn Bitty Bruceee...Settle Downnnn.."

Bitty Bruce Kept Crying And Tears Rolling Down Rapidly From His Cheek, Waving His Little Arms Around.