💒 Just Married! (To Doom) 💒

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~On The Road~

As Their Road Trip Journey Is Coming To An End, Through Dozen Of Chaos Moments, Fruit Beaches, A Dazzling Circus, Getting Lost, Being Locked Up, And Causing Mayhem On A Movie Set, It Was Finally The Day Of Cousin Zeidea's Wedding In Hitched Hills!

Hoping To Make It To The Wedding On Time, Rhonda Tried To Go As Fast As She Could To Reach Hitched Hills, As The Brothers Were Preparing For The Wedding In The Meantime.

Laying Out On The Ground, Floyd Was Busy And Struggling To Complete The Song For BroZone To Sing At The Wedding.

"C'monnnn Words....WORD FOR ME! GIVE ME SOMETHING! UGGGHHH! GIVE! ME! INSPIRATION!"
Floyd Slammed The Music Sheet Rapidly On His Face.

Floyd Sat Up From The Floor And Tapped His Head With His Pencil, Trying Hard Enough Of How To Finish The Lyrics For The Song.

"🧠 MMMMMM......Oo! I Know! 💡"
Floyd Said, Getting An Idea.

Rushing Over To The Mini Fridge, Floyd Grabbed A Bottle Of Water And Poured It Out On The Floor To Make A Puddle, Getting The Idea To Stare Into Water To Make A Song Come Out.

"Okay, If This Can Work For Disney Princesses, It Surely Can Work For Me. Alright Song, COME OUT!"
Floyd Leaned Down And Stared Hard Into The Puddle Of Water, Without Blinking.

In The Corner, Bitty Bruce And Branch Were Having A Little Bonding Time, As They Were Helping One Another Get Dressed And Prepped For The Wedding.

Standing Above Branch On A Chair, Bitty Bruce Grabbed Some Hair Gel In His Hand And Smoothly Stroked It Along Branch's Hair, Then Using A Comb To Straightened Branch's Hair More.

"Oooo"
Branch Raised His Hand Up, To Feel His Hair.

Bitty Bruce Immediately Whacked His Uncle's Hand Away From Touching His Hair, Using The Comb To Hit His Hand.

"OW-"
Branch Yelped Out, Rubbing His Hand.

With Some Moisturizer Lotion, Bitty Bruce Squirted Some In His Hand, And Rubbed Branch's Face With It, Then Slapped Him Across The Face For Some Reason.

"AAAAAAAAOOWWW- Ooooh!"
Branch Screamed Out Loud For A Second, But Felt His Pores Tingling.

Switching Turns, Branch Grabbed Some Baby Powder And Dabbed Some On His Hand, And Applied Some Onto Bitty Bruce's Bottom, Making Him Fart Out Some Powder.