1

"Yes, so for this project we will collaborate with several companies..."

Today's meeting was really uninteresting. Haerin occasionally massaged her forehead while closing her eyes. This meeting has been going on for about an hour, but it looks like it won't be finished for some time. The writing displayed on the presentation screen only made Haerin even more bored. The longer she was inside, the less was heard on what these people were talking about. Could it be that the weather has been so hot recently that Haerin feels so bad? Or maybe because she was just tired? Haerin didn't know.

The meeting ended exactly an hour and a half later, just in time for leaving the office. With a straight face, she tidied up all her things and put them all in a bag. Without thinking, she immediately rushed out and went to the manager's room. She slowly knocked on the door and opened it carefully. After she was given the permission to sit down, Haerin didn't need long to finally say it.

"I'm resigning."

__

The clock shows half past eight in the evening. Sunghoon had just come out of a Japanese restaurant to buy dinner. Initially, he wanted to call Haerin, but in the end he had other plans, namely visiting Haerin's apartment. He hadn't seen the girl for several months because he was busy with his job at a large company in the central. He couldn't wait to tell everything and also show the cellphone he had just bought a few days ago.

Sunghoon bought katsu and several other side dishes. He also didn't forget to buy a large milk tea which he would later share with Haerin. After paying for everything, he sat for a moment in the waiting chair at the front of the restaurant to call Haerin. Several rings later, Haerin immediately picked up the call.

"Have you arrived home?"

"I'm walking from the bus stop. I'll call you again when I've arrived."

"Don't keep looking down, look to your left."

"Huh? What do you mean..."

Haerin, who looked confused, turned to the left, and she found Sunghoon waving at her while smiling broadly. The man got up from his seat and approached Haerin who was standing still in the middle of the sidewalk. Haerin's round eyes didn't blink even once, filled with a confused look full of questions as to why this man was here.

"Don't be so confused, I've bought dinner. Let's just go to your apartment, come on." Sunghoon showed two plastic bags containing food boxes to Haerin, still smiling very happily, like a child who wanted to show off.

"Alright then," Haerin answered. The two of them walked side by side while making small talk towards Haerin's small apartment.

Arriving at the apartment, Haerin typed in the apartment password and after that the door opened. Immediately they came in and put the shoes on the small shelf.

"Seems like nothing has changed, it all stays the same," said Sunghoon, who pulled a chair at the dining table for him to sit down, "probably just the lights, they were white last time, now they're yellow," he added.

Haerin also paid attention to Sunghoon's observation, and she nodded in agreement.

"Seems like it. I only remember changing the lights to yellow, but I don't remember the rest. As long as I feel comfortable, I don't think there's anything else to worry about," said Haerin while preparing the eating utensils.

"Here, let me help you. The glasses and plates are still in the same place, right?" Sunghoon got up from his seat and opened the bottom cupboard next to the sink, "and, here it is!". He immediately took two small and large plates each carefully and arranged them on the table, while Haerin placed two pairs of chopsticks and a spoon next to the large plates.