Jeon and choi family's friendship

Hoseok ignored her and pushed her onto the hallway floor.

Taehyung said to jungkook, “My friends definitely aren’t paid actors. You’ll know once you see them.”

“If they are your friends, I don’t mind meeting them.” Jungkook nodded slightly.

Taehyung was a little moved.

It wasn’t easy to obtain a meeting with jungkook. He was giving him a lot of face by agreeing to do so. He followed him into the hospital room next door.

Jaewon noticed that taehyung's gaze did not turn toward him even once all this time. He furrowed his brows somewhat unhappily.

In the past, this fat and ugly man used to declare time and time again that he liked him.

Why was he ignoring him now?

He had to be doing it on purpose, in hopes of gaining his affection in the long run.

Jennie lingered in the hallway, staring at the hospital door next to jaewon's. Several minutes later, jungkook came out with taehyung. “CEO Jeon, you really cannot trust taehyung's so-called friends. They have definitely been bought by him to fool you. He came here to visit jaewon!”

“Do you think I’m so easy to trick?” jungkook furrowed his brows. “I’ve met the person. There’s no way he could have been bribed to act on taehyung's behalf. Moreover, taehyung didn’t come here to visit jaewon. Are you trying to make the Kim Group go bankrupt with your actions?”

“I...” Jennie immediately covered her mouth and fell silent.

Jungkook was a decisive man, and he always acted on his thoughts without any hesitation. He wasn’t one to go back on his words.

With his power and status, a simple shift of his feet could cause an earthquake in the stock market.

Destroying the Kim Group wasn’t a difficult task for him.

Her clumsy actions had already cost the Kim Group to suffer a loss of eighty million dollars. She could not afford to cause any more trouble.

Jennie glared at taehyung, as though to say, ‘You won’t be so lucky next time.’ But she didn’t speak up any further and stood on the side unhappily.

Jungkook and taehyung left the place with hoseok following behind.

Both jennie and jaewon were curious about the identity of taehyung's friend. To think that even jungkook would say that the person couldn’t be bought over.

However, before they could enter the room, two bodyguards dressed in black quickly reached there. They positioned themselves in front of the door and said, “As per the boss’s order, busybodies are not allowed to enter without permission.”

Jennie spoke up with an arrogant expression. “How do I count as a busybody? I’m jungkook's fiancée...”

Jaewon smiled mockingly at jennie. She sure was shameless.

But jennie did not feel guilty looking at his sneer. After all, most people believed that she was the Jeon family’s future lady. Only ghosts knew that Jungkook's actual fiancée was taehyung .

“If you wish to visit, you will require permission from the patient.” The bodyguards said expressionlessly.

“You’ve been stirring up a commotion yet that patient hasn’t paid you any mind. It is clear that he does not wish to see you.”

“I’m jungkook's fiancée. Can’t I go in anyways?”

“Our apologies.”

Jennie saw that the bodyguards would not budge from their positions. She gave jaewon a look and the two of them went to check with the hospital staff about the person’s identity, only to learn that jubgkook had ordered all of them to keep their mouths shut.