Chapter 7

(America's pov)

After everyone listened to my orders I leaned back in my chair slightly with my hand keeping my head up.

"I'll get the first thing out of the way. I have no gender and therefore can be either one." I said as Lectwist rested her hand on my shoulder to tell me this is the right thing to do.

A few nations were about to speak but I raised my hand to silence them in an instant. I didn't feel like listening to the nations berating me again for keeping information from them.

"I never told any of you, except a select few, about my kids because I didn't trust you. Don't say anything about it, I do not care anymore." I say with a dismissive wave to Lectwist, she understood and pulled her phone out texting the capitals to come here.

I waited patiently for both of the capitals to arrive, once they did D.C came over to me and Wisterin walked over to Lectwist.

"This is D.C and Wisterin, our capitals." I said, pointing to the two of them. The nations looked surprised and few didn't, I understood it, no one has personified provinces or whatever they have not even their capitals are personified.

(Australia's pov)

I stared at the two personifications in surprise. The one by America has multiple burn marks on him that covers half of his face and part of his arm. The one by Lectwist has crystals in her black hair along with crystals on her forearm, some of them I can recognize but there's one I don't. It looks the same as America's ring gemstone in the middle. The sky blue crescent.

"I've been meaning to ask about the sunglasses ever since I saw you at first." UN said to America, she  didn't budge.

"Even I don't know what your eyes look like." Arthur said, everyone held a shocked expression except for the ones at the very front being America's little family.

We all watched as America moved her glasses onto her head, her eyes were closed though. Her wife took the hint and turned one of the lights off and closed the curtains.

"My eyes are more sensitive to light, plus it hides them." She said opening her eyes. Her eyes are black! Like pure black except for cat-like slits in the middle of them! Her left eye has a red slit while her right is blue. "No we don't understand why my eyes are black like the organizations." She said as she leaned forward with her hands folded together.

"We do speculate that it's her that caused this but we don't know entirely." Lectwist spoke up, America froze in an instant.

"I'd rather not speak of her...." America said in a very sad tone everyone except for those two were confused. "Anyway, ask your questions." She said, her voice sounding normal again.

"We all have many but I doubt you'll answer every single one with a straight answer." Arthur declared, the others nodded in silent agreement.

"How many children are biologically yours?" China asked, his curiosity piqued at learning of my sisters children.

"Two. D.C and Alaska." America responded her voice was more relaxed and you could hear the feminine side better, she leaned back into her chair.

"Alaska? Like fathers brother?" Russia asked, confused as hell.

"Yes, Alaska. I was with R.E when I was colonized and stayed with him until he fell. Alaska was the outcome of that relationship." She responded, a look of disgust or something on her face at bringing up someone dead.

"I'm calling you my grandparent then!" Ukraine said from behind her brother. America started choking on air.

"I'm not that old!" She yelled, still coughing up a storm.

Lectwist hissed at her in a language no one understood while trying to stop America from coughing more. America glared at her before stopping her coughing fit.

"How many scars do you have?" A country asked, they removed their accent so we don't know who said it.

"I have many. A few are burns from the War of 1812, still hate you England, two long scars on each arm from 9/11 and my back is riddled in marks from pearl harbor." She answered, I noticed pain in her voice and expression but she quickly covered it up with a smile.

"Can we meet your kids?" Francis asked, everyone looked over at the French nation in shock except for a select few.

"I don't see why not. Be warned, they don't have good history with your families or ethnic groups and the older ones will attack you if you hurt the babies of the family." America said to us all, Lectwost pulled her phone out and started texting someone I think.

"Lectwist is letting everyone know. If there's anymore questions I'll answer them now." She said, drawing attention onto herself.

"I do have one." I said, sitting upright this time since I was slouching and Arthur was giving me the stink-eye.

"Why do you call Arthur and Francis by their nation names?" I asked her, she paused

"I call Francis France as I call everyone their nation names. England is special, I just hate him." She responded, glaring at Arthur.

(America's pov)

I answered my sisters question with a glare towards Arthur for hurting me and my children many times. I winced in pain when I felt the crippling pain in my back for concealing my wings for so long.

"Anything else?" I asked everyone, I wasn't asked anything more. "Dissmissed then. I'll send an email to those who want to meet my kids." I stated, getting up from my seat to leave.

Everyone nodded and got up and left. The organizations, except for NATO and NASA, were the only ones left aside from me and D.C even Lectwist and Wisterin left the building.

"What is it?" I asked them all, D.C grabbed hold of my arm a little terrified but angry at the same time.

"Your kids. Are they dangerous?" WHO or World Health Organization asked me. I simply smiled.

"You'll have to find out yourself but be warned, we're Americans so expect some form of crazy." I responded with a grin. D.C nodded along with me with a grin of their own.

D.C grabbed my hand and we started walking out of the meeting room and down the hall.

"Think we warned them enough, Ma?" D.C asked me, I thought for a minute.

"Most likely. They should know you're all crazy as hell." I say to them, the nodded and we left the building towards my car.

Getting inside the car I started the drive to the house with D.C connecting their phone to my car to play whatever they could find, and ended up choosing the band: Citizen Soldier.

Making it to the house I opened the garage door from the car and parked inside after passing the security measures. I got out and so did Dee(D.C).

They went inside first as I grabbed my stuff from the car, going inside myself I see the house in complete chaos, now that ain't very surprising anymore.

=======================================

So hi, finished this Friday night also I believe the first chapter to "The Americans secret [1] is posted.

The storyline to that is basically the nations finding out America has a personification in a week in Austria for his annual Gala he holds. That's about it.

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter! Find any knew drama at all?

Word count: 1259

=======================================