How It Feels To Love Someone

When you love someone, that means that your heart longs for that one person in your life.

It's like you can't stand to live without that person being in your life.

Everyone's heart is like a flower, it needs love to help it grow.

But do know how it feels to love some so much that the very thought of being away from them is unbarable?

Sure loving someone is hard at first but once you have that person in your life you never want to let them go!

You never know when you are going to fall in love with someone.

But thats the best thing, because life is always going to full of surprises!

So the best thing to do when you're feeling alone and want somebody to love on you, just wait and soon your wishes will be answered.

There's a saying that says that once you met that one special person that you'll spend your life with, that you'll just know it.

I guess you'll know by the way you feel when you're around them.

How they shower you with the affection that you have only dreamt of.

When ever their near you, they send tingles up your spine.

But when their far away, you feel so lonely in the world.

I suppose that's how it feels when you love someone.

But you have to go out there to find that out for yourself!!!

************************

(a/n) i hope everyone likes this poem but i don't think it was my best work but thats up to you readers!!!!!

*vote

*comment

*read