~ VIVHA ~

I am getting ready, jiji is helping me and bhrata Arjun was sitting on the bed.

"Ufff bhrata you are such a distraction. You are not letting jiji work." I said angrily. Because first they both make eye contact in the mirror then lost in each other eyes then out of sudden they realise what they are doing and tch tch tch they look down blushing....like what it's my marriage or their?

"What h-how?" He nervously asked. I sigh and said

"You know what forget it, jiji let's go I'm fully ready now."

She nodded I stood up, we were about to step out of the door when she stopped us.

"Suhani, wait!" I and bhrata looked at her confused.

"What happened jiji?" I asked, she took some kajal from her eyes and placed it behind my earlobe.

"Itni pyari lag rahi ho kahin Nazar na lag jaye." She said while placing her hand on my cheek. I took her hand in mine and kissed it.

We walked to the mandap which was delightful and slightly. Everyone's eyes on me but my eyes were looking for a single. I looked my eyes with him, a smile formed on my lips seeing him lost in me.

I stood next to him and the Mantra stared, we took phere, do garland ritual and gathbandhan which did by Draupadi jiji as Guru Drona see her as his daughter, then it was time for the two main and last things to do the sindur ritual and the mangals...

I stood next to him and the Mantra stared, we took phere, do garland ritual and gathbandhan which did by Draupadi jiji as Guru Drona see her as his daughter, then it was time for the two main and last things to do the sindur ritual and the mangalsutra ritual. He slowly filled my maang with Sindur.

"Now put this mangalsutra around her neck." Pandit ji said

Ashwatthama took the mangalsutra and placed it around my neck my breath hitched at the contract with his cold hands on my skin.

"From now You are Pati and Patni, take the blessings of your elders." The Pandit ji Announced.

We stood from our place and took blessings from everyone.

"Now we should depart for Panchala." Guru Drona said

"But they are just married right now." Dau said

"Pitashree is right, as a king I have a lot of responsibilities." Ashwatthama said in a cold tone, looking at the someone I looked at where he was looking, it's Dhrishtadyumna. He looked at me and I gave him a smile, he smiled back then I looked away at Ashwatthama who was already looking at me with fire in his eyes. I gulped seeing him this angry and looked down at my hands being nervous to be honest a bit scared too.

"As you wish Panchalraj we prepare to depart you." Dau said and went with Jyestha.

After sometime later we all are at the main gate i hug mata Cryingly, she is also crying with me when Bhratas hugs making a group hug.

"You are stupid but I will miss you." Bhrata Nakul said, i slightly hit him with a chuckle but hugged him tightly crying.

"Shhh, come to us whenever you want." He whispered to me, I nod my head, i broke the hug and looked at bhrata Bhima and tightly hugged him.

" Don't forget to eat food I want you to always be my golu-molu okay." Me said I nod. Then i hug bhrata Arjun.

"Don't cry to much you look ugly." He said pinching my cheek and wiping the tears away. I faked angry eye him then broke the hug i go to bhrata Sahadev. He immediately took me in his arms and sobbed.

"Hey, why are you crying I'm going not you." I asked he lowly chuckled and kissed my forehead. I broke the hug and looked for Jyestha.

"Jyestha.....Where is Jyestha?" I asked

"He said he can't see you getting away so he will not come here. He is at the riverbank. Bhrata Bhima said.

I give a glance at Ashwatthama then went to the riverbank running.

"Jyestha! Jyestha!" I called him but all I hear was water flow voice.

When my graze fell on a person sitting on a rock looking at the river. I went there and sit beside him he didn't looked at me, i place my head on his Shoulder.

"You remember when I was angry or sad i aslo sit like this at the riverbank and you always know that you will find me here." I said, he nod his head placing his head on mine.

"Then you told me what's bothering you then i told you to let it all out and then you cry in my arms." He said with a low chuckle.

I feel a tear on my forehead. I sit straight and looked at him but he looked at other side.

"Jyestha like how you tolds me to let it all out, i am also telling you today.... Jyestha let it all out." As I said he burst into tears it was a very first time i ever see him crying he even never cry on Pitashree's death. He wrapped his arms around me placing his chin on my head.

"Jyestha....." I whispered and tightly hugged him back.

After sometime he calmed himself and broke the hug and stood up taking my hand in his.

"Let's go, everyone must be waiting for us." He said and i nod

We reached there, everyone looked at us. I go to Kahna and about to touch his feet when he stops me mid-way and hugs.

"Your place is not there but here." He said pointing at his heart and wiping tears from my face. "Now go and start your new life." He said.

I sit in the Palanquin as we start our journey to Panchala and i start my journey to a new part of my life.

{ "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." }