Mata Parvati

I fell on my knees, i heard faint noises and people calling my name but I was not in the condition to listen to anyone. My anger took the best of me. When I tightly closed my eyes as everything become too much for me to handle.

"Suhani" when I heard someone calling me and everything become silent. I slowly open my eyes only to find light welcoming me, i closed my eyes again and then open it slowly adjusting in the light. When I see her.

"Maa" i called like a child, she was standing in front of me the one whose ansh I am, mata Parvati. She opened her arms for me. I stand on my feets and take slow steps towards her.

"Maa" I said and hugged her tightly and cried in her arms complaining about everything like a small kid who got hurt by the floor. She cares my head and wiped the tears away. After few minutes of crying i calm and broke the hug. She looked at my face with tears in her eyes and wiped my cheeks with her pallu of saree. She cupped my face.

"Putri don't worry your maa is always with whenever you feel like this world is not worthy for you just close your eyes and think about me I will come to take you with me." She said to me, her voice was filled with motherhood love.

"Maa, then take me with you i don't want to be here." I told her

"If this was in my hands i already took you with me but trust me nothing is in my hands, Putri. It's all about time and when the right time comes I will be there to take you with me. Now go Suhani there are alot of people who needs you there, go putri fulfill your dharma." She told me while caressing my hair.

"Maa i-" I was about to ask her but she cut me off.

"I know putri, Just take them to Dwarka they will be safe there." She told me

"Now close your eyes." She said and i nodded my head but before closing my eyes i hugged her tightly and then everything again become like before but this time I feel myself being in someone's arms. I slowly open my eyes and looked only to find a freaked out Ashwatthama.

"You scared me." He whispered to me in his broken voice. For a second I feel like I was in panchal and with him in our bed and this all was a nightmare but my thoughts broke when I looked at at others I got off from his arms without saying anything and i know he might be hurt with my act but what he did was just unbelievable.

I looked at Draupadi jiji and made my way towards her I took her hand in mine and then come to Subhadra jiji and also took her hand in mine.

"I am taking my Jijis with me and if anyone dare to stop us then they have to face consequences and a great war with Dwarka." I said to them and without listening a single word I went out of there with my both jiji. As soon we enter in the chariot Subhadra jiji brust into tears and hugged Draupadi jiji who was also crying silently they both cried in eachother arms, i looked away from them and bit my lips letting out a shaky breath trying hard not to cry because if i start crying i afraid if again something bad happen so i have to make sure that we are out of the board of Hastinapur.

"You both sit we are departing for Dwarka." I told them.

"Suhani-" Draupadi jiji about to say something but i cut her off.

"Jiji please. We will talk about everything later first I need to make sure your safety, because now i don't trust anyone." I told them and they both just agreed without any complaint.

We depart for Dwarka without stopping anywhere direct to there because no one was in the condition to say or think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere was filled with silence and sadness as soon we crossed the border of Dwarka and entered in we saw there he was standing as soon as our chariot stopped he come towards us.

As soon as we stand infront of him Subhadra jiji hugged him after few minutes later they broke the hug and he approached Draupadi jiji who just fell in his legs and brust into tears. He immediately make her stand and place a hand on her head. When his graze land on me. I took a deep breath and went inside totally ignoring him. I know he already knew about this all but he still didn't stop this and I am really upset about this I never expected that he will be silently going to see the Adharma happened and now there is Dau with whom I can openly share my feelings.

I looked around for Dau when I find him in his weapons practice chamber. He was practicing Gada, his back was facing me.

"Dau." I called him my voice come out broken, he immediately stopped by hearing my voice and leave his gada on the ground. He turn towards me as soon he looked at me all my control on my emotions left and I broke down i run in his arms and he immediately hide me in the hug.

"D-Dau...i..they.." I can't able to find the words to say but he understand what I want to say he always do.

"I know it's not easy to see the people you love break your trust, but you have to be strong." He told me while placing a kiss on my head.

"Everything is going to be fine, right?" I asked him in tears. I feel him nodding his head.

"Hmm." He hmm and caressed my head.

For like hours me and Dau talked while we went in the Garden for a little distraction and i will be true by talking with Dau i really feel soo light. I was sitting on Jhula and Dau was swinging me with humming a little. When we heard a sound of flute, I looked at the source only to find Kahna playing the flute while sitting on the tree. I sniffed and wiped the tears that just flowed from my eyes and got up from the Swing and moved to go to my room with turning my back to him when he said.

"Itni Naraz ho mujhse."

{ "The pain of a broken heart is unbearable, but I will survive" }