𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

✿

Third Person's POV

Later that night, the music filled the air, and laughter and chatter echoed through the grand hall of the reception venue. Keerti and Arjun, radiant in their joy, greeted everyone with smiles that mirrored their beautiful love.

Amidst the vibrant celebration, Parth stood in his sleek black tuxedo, his anticipation palpable as his eyes constantly flickered towards the entrance doors of the grand hall.

"When will she come?" he wondered, his thoughts wholly consumed by Sharvi.

In between engaging in polite conversation with the guests and holding onto his glass of soft drink, he found himself stealing glances at the door repeatedly. And then, when he turned to look at the door for perhaps, the twentieth time, he saw her.

As she stood there, adorned in a mesmerising black saree, she seemed to radiate an ethereal beauty that captured Parth's attention completely.

Thump. Thump.

His heart pounded loudly in his chest, the rhythm echoing the rush of emotions flooding through him.

Excitement. Admiration. Affection.

Caught off guard by the intensity of his feelings, he couldn't help but mutter, "Damn!" under his breath, acknowledging the profound effect she had on him.

With a polite excuse, he began to take a step towards her, his intention clear. But just as he moved, he noticed Karthik approaching her, causing a pang of disappointment to course through him, mingling with the lingering traces of desire and anticipation.

Just as he contemplated stepping back, a gentle hand landed on his shoulder.

"For the last time, I'm telling you, go for it!" Keerti's voice cut through his inner turmoil, her gaze directed towards Sharvi.

Swallowing his doubts, Parth moved forward.

Coincidentally, as he reached Sharvi’s side, Karthik was called away, leaving them alone for the moment.

"Parth," she greeted him with a smile. He returned her smile, trying to mask the storm that lingered within his heart.

"Hi," he replied, his voice steady despite the turmoil of emotions swirling inside him. "You look stunning tonight."