𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 : 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

✿

Third Person's POV

"Mr. Sharawat is getting married."

Sharvi's eyes widened in shock as Tia's words sank in. Her breath caught in her throat, disbelief coursing through her veins like an electric current. She staggered back slightly, her hand instinctively reaching out to steady herself against the nearest desk.

A myriad of emotions flickered across her face in rapid succession: surprise, confusion, sadness and a tinge of jealousy. Her heart felt heavy with a sense of loss, mingled with a hint of regret.

As she blinked back the tears threatening to spill from her eyes, Sharvi forced herself to push aside her emotions and focus on the present. With a shaky breath, she managed to compose herself, her lips forming a forced smile as she replied to Tia, "Oh, really?"

Tia nodded.

She leaned in with an air of intrigue, her eyes glinting mischievously as she posed the question, "And do you know who the girl is?"

Sharvi's heart skipped a beat at Tia's question, yet her curiosity instantly sparked. With raised eyebrows and her voice barely above a whisper, she inquired, "Who?"

Tia's grin widened mischievously as she spoke, relishing the opportunity to deliver the latest gossip. "It's none other than Aanya Mehra," she revealed, her voice dripping with excitement.

Sharvi's eyebrows shot up in surprise at the mention of Aanya's name. Aanya Mehra, the daughter of one of London-based Indian billionaire, was certainly not someone she would have expected to be linked with Parth.

As she processed the information, a myriad of questions flooded her mind. How did they meet? Are they really getting married? What drew them together? What did Parth like in her? Is he happy? And, perhaps most importantly, is he in love with her?

Before she could voice her thoughts, Tia continued with a knowing smirk, "Looks like Mr. Sharawat has quite the taste, doesn't he?"

Sharvi managed a weak smile in response, her mind still reeling from the revelation.

With that, the conversation shifted to other topics, but Sharvi's mind raced with questions and uncertainties, her thoughts a jumble of conflicting emotions. She couldn't shake off the feeling of regret and missed opportunities, wondering if things could have been different between her and Parth if she had been open about her feelings.