REGAINING MY TRUST

Y/N pov :

After the incident I don't know what to do and what not I still go to school like everyday is normal and then come home just to cry in my room throwing pillows and all the stuff that is on my study table it's been 4 days since the truth came out although azan is telling me sorry continuously but I'm not replying to his messages  nor to his so called bff " zeena's " messages they both knew that I don't belive in online friendship and online relationship still they broke my trust , it took me three years to trust both of them I don't why all my other friends gained my trust easily and early in the friendship stage but these two took three freaking years to gain my trust and what did I got after trusting them betrayal that's the actual f*ck I don't like the more I think about their nasty chats the more I get out of control and the extreme I hurt myself I don't understand what's something that's missing in me that he needs to talk with other girls like that does he even like me because if he'd have loved me he wouldn't do this to me I don't think so I can continue this I need to get separated from him but also I can't see him with other girls but still he should understand that if he have a girlfriend he should maintain distance with every other girl around her.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇ TIME SKIP  ◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

I skipped my lunch and dinner as usual from 3 days I can't understand how can a person who talked to me like a sweet little lost puppy can give me the worst pain he knew that I can't take this pain , he knew that I would cry and cry until I can't breathe , he knew that I wouldn't be able to go through this sh*t , he knew everything Still he did it why can't he just tell me clearly what he wants atleast I won't have to go through all this .

On IG :

(Azan sent you a message !)

○ AZAN_205_king
     sent 9+ messages 

Opened :-
"Hey, love can you please just give me a last chance ik I did wrong but can't we start again I promise not to repeat this mistake please babe please..... 💔"

"Good morning sweetheart I hope you had a great sleep also I know what is did was not wrong but worst can you please forgive me my lil bun please I need you , I need to hear your voice , I need to see your face , I can't live without you my jaan pls comeback. "

"Hey beautiful, I can't shake off the feeling of losing you. You're the light of my life, and I hate knowing I dimmed it with my mistake. I promise to do everything in my power to make it right. I love you more than words can say. 💖"

"Good morning, my sunshine! Waking up to thoughts of you brings a smile to my face, even in the toughest times. I'm deeply sorry for hurting you. Let's work through this together, hand in hand. 💖"

"Hey love, just wanted to remind you that you're always on my mind, even in the busiest moments. I messed up, and I can't bear the thought of losing you. Can we please find a way to heal together? 🌟"

"Hi sweetheart, I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. I know I've caused you pain, and I can't forgive myself for it. Please know that my love for you is unwavering, and I'll do whatever it takes to make things right. 💗"

"Thinking of you, my love, and wishing I could turn back time to undo the hurt I've caused. You're the most precious person in my life, and losing you is my greatest fear. Let's talk and work through this, together. 🌹"

"Hey gorgeous, I can't escape the weight of my mistake, and it's breaking me to see you hurting. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world, and I want to be the one to give it to you. Can we please find a way back to each other? 💓"

"Goodnight, my love. I wish I could hold you close and whisper how sorry I am for everything. Your forgiveness means everything to me, and I'll spend every moment proving my love for you. Sweet dreams, my angel. 🌙"

"Hey sweetheart, I know I've let you down, and I'm deeply sorry. The thought of losing you tears me apart. You're my rock, my everything. Please give me a chance to make things right. I love you more than you'll ever know. 💞"

"Hi lovebug, just wanted to send a quick message to let you know I'm thinking of you. I miss your laughter, your warmth, your presence. I messed up, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust. Let's talk soon, okay? 💖"

Fine....should I just forgive him I don't know I can't decide or should I just block him what the fxck should I do to him he needs ignorance but I can't ignore him .

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

"Apologies for the delay, everyone! Life threw a curveball, but the part 6 is finally here. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hope you enjoy it! 📖✨"

BEWAFAI  KAR GAYE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें