EKHTA MY BEST FRIEND

7] Ektha Shah, a 17-year-old student hailing from Chennai, India, is enrolled in a prestigious boarding school. Coming from a privileged background, Ektha exudes confidence and assertiveness, leveraging her charm and charisma to navigate social circles and pursue her ambitions. Despite her outward charm, Ektha's relationships are often superficial and transactional, driven by a desire for validation and admiration. Manipulative and calculating, she isn't hesitant to exploit situations and people to her advantage, even at the expense of others' feelings. Ektha's relentless pursuit of status and influence belies a deep sense of insecurity and emptiness, leaving her constantly seeking validation and approval from those around her.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Y/N pov: I met ekhta a year ago , we became very good friends like through zikra we met (zikra is my bff azaan's younger sister) they both sometimes acted like lesbians than I got to know that they were role playing  💀like seriously it was too much for 15 yrs old girls (ahh my poor eyes) my day started by seeing their lovey dovey messages in our group (Shein's Family) I was like here they go again well it's pretty interesting you all should see that too it will make you laugh till your stomach starts paining

SHEIN FAMILY

                           Today 02:00am

Zikra: Hey love, how was your day?

Ekhta: Oh, it was fine, darling. Just the usual grind at work. How about yours?

Zikra: Oh, you know, nothing too exciting. Just slaving away in the kitchen, waiting for my hardworking hubby to come home.

Ekhta: Aw, you're always so sweet, babe. I'm lucky to have such a devoted wife.

Zikra: And I'm lucky to have such a handsome husband. *winks*

Ekhta: *blushes* Stop it, you're making me blush! But seriously, I'm grateful for everything you do for our little family.

Zikra: Anything for you, my dear. Now, how about I whip up your favorite dinner tonight?

Ekhta: That sounds amazing! You're the best wife ever.

Zikra: *giggles* I know, right? Now, let's continue our perfect married life fantasy, shall we?

Ekhta: Absolutely, my love. * air kisses*

                          Today 12:00pm

Zikra: Hey there, hubby! *winks*

Ekhta: Oh, hey wifey! *tries to strike a suave pose*

Zikra: So, I was thinking, why don't we spice things up tonight? How about we reenact our wedding day?

Ekhta: Oh, you mean I get to wear that ridiculous suit again? Count me in!

Zikra: And I'll wear that poofy dress that made me look like a cake topper! It'll be romantic!

Ekhta: Totally romantic! But wait, what about our first dance? Are we going to attempt that again?

Zikra: Oh, absolutely! Get ready for some serious toe-stepping action!

Ekhta: Can't wait! And you know what would make it even better? If we recite our vows again, but this time, with a dramatic flair!

Zikra: Oh, darling, you're speaking my language! Get ready for some Oscar-worthy performances!

Ekhta: It's settled then! Tonight, we relive the cringe-fest that was our wedding day, and we'll love every minute of it!

Zikra: Cheers to that, my cringy soulmate! *raises imaginary champagne glass*