Isabelle

After the incident in Mr. Johnson's class, I immediately got out of there the second I could. Ignoring Tristen's existence the whole time and what he said. 'You owe me.'

What the hell does that mean? I don't owe him jack squat. He was the one annoying me, so it's only fair he's the one to get in trouble. I'm a victim.

I wanted to knock his lights out. I should have, but the fact he's over six foot and, even though he's not very built, had muscles to put a normal high school athlete to shame, which stopped me.

But to my shock, my five foot three self managed to hurt him just by bending back his wrist/hand. That's is very astonishing.

But to be honest, he was faking the entire time. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes when I grabbed him and tried to hurt him, and when he tried to pull my hand off, he wasn't even putting much effort when doing so. Like he was avoiding hurting ME! Which pisses me off!

That damn boneheaded, moron is so fucking frustrating! Now I really want to kick his ass! Kick him right in his manhood.

Feeling a heavy amount of pressure on my chest, I gripped my hoodie anxiously and closed my eyes. Leading my head back before taking a deep breath.

It's fine. It's fine. Everything's fine. Just keep taking deep breaths, and go to your happy place. Ease up. Relax your shoulders and feel all your anger slip away.

After this, you can get some pizza at that restaurant place two blocks away from the park you saw this morning and sit around, listening to music. You deserve it.

Taking another deep breath and feeling relaxed, I opened my eyes and exit the bathroom stall I was in, feeling much better than when I entered.

Going over to a sink, I splashed some cold water on my face and the back of my neck which helped me even more.

Drying my face with paper towels, the sound of the bathroom door open filled the room. Not hearing any keys, I knew it was safe.

Ignoring the girl that just entered, I finished up and threw the paper towels into the trash.

Spinning around, there was a girl with dark hair wearing very revealing clothes, which doesn't make any sense since it's the middle of January, doing her make up in front of a mirror.

Still ignoring her, I walked out of the bathroom and quickly headed to my next class late once again, but I didn't care.

For the rest of the day I kept on getting lost and nearly died from boredom seeing as all the classes so far were so dull.

Time felt not existence, each period took like an eternity to finish. Going on and on until the sound of that heavenly bell saved me.

I think after this looong, hellish day, I've earned two slices of pizza.

Taking a seat at an empty table, I placed my tray down and let out a sigh of relief. Stretching my muscles to hear them crack. I'm so happy it's lunchtime right now. This day couldn't possibly get worse.

Lifting my head when someone sat right next to me, anger and disappointment filled me. It can get worst "Oh my god." I mumbled, resting my head in my hand. "For your well-being, don't even try me right now."

Tristen grinned with his arms crossed on the table. Ignoring what I just said. "You remember our deal?" I glared daggers at him.

"I don't remember making any deal with you. What I do remember is you annoying the hell out of me in Glasses's class."

Out of nowhere, four more sets of trays got placed on my table. It was two other boys and two girls.

One boy had dark hair, brown eyes, and was just a few inches shorter than Tristen and a little less muscular. The other boy to his left, and was sitting next to one of the females, was on the slim side with pale skin that made him look sick, red hair and blue eyes with freckles all over his face.