RHAPSODY!

( rhapsody! )

 | ✦ . ⁺ . ✦... |

❝ so you think you can stone me
and spit in my eye? 

so you think you can love me
and leave me to die? ❞ 

 | ✦ . ⁺ . ✦... |

Alicia Hastings prided herself on remaining a mystery. After the crushing separation of her childhood friend group, she decided to put up walls and lock people out. Permanently. Even after inexplicably being accepted into McKinley High's glee club, she made certain to keep her distance. Only Kurt Hummel came close to breaking down her castle walls, but even then, the door stayed firmly locked.

When Jesse St. James transfers to the New Directions from their competition, proclaiming undying love for Rachel Berry, he's the last person that Alicia is willing to trust. Between his sarcastic eye rolls, overly expensive designer boots, and excessively catlike mannerisms, she can barely stand him. 

But when Jesse suspects Alicia's tendency of keeping people at a distance, he seems to take it as a personal challenge. It isn't long until he begins following her around the school and stealing her favorite table at the library, practically forcing her to sit with him.

Thankfully, Alicia isn't afraid of a challenge. And she refuses to lose to some pretentious singer from Vocal Adrenaline who will almost certainly betray the New Directions.

Even if she nearly finds herself believing his pretty little lies.

 | ✦ . ⁺ . ✦... |