• Shirtless •

When I wake up, I see a text from Lucifer on my phone.

Lucifer <3: Hey, (Y/N), i'm sorry for what happened last night, I didn't mean to lash out, I thought you were mocking my fall with God and how I became the King of Hell and I just don't like to be reminded of that shit, I feel genuinely horrible for what I did and sense i'm too much of a pussy at apologizing irl i have to do it through text. My point is that i didn't mean to psychically hurt you, if there's anything you want me to do for you i will, just let me know, once again, i'm very sorry and i feel like a shit person right now, ill be waiting in my room if you wanna talk at all, bye.

Wow. I feel really bad for thinking he might have been an abuser earlier. Did he really mean all of that? If he did, that was very nice of him. I think I might go over to him once I get ready and do my makeup and shit.

Once I get up, I throw my clothes off, changing once again and going into my bathroom. I did my regular routine and stepped out of my room. My phone buzzed again and I checked to see who texted.

Again, it was Lucifer.

Lucifer <3: R u up? I'm still in my room if you wanna talk

I smiled at the text and pushed my phone in my back pocket. Looking around the living room thingy, I saw that Lucifer must've cleaned it up, it was trashed last night. He's a good guy, just a massive flirt. I often see him blush at me, maybe that's just him being himself. He probably gets embarrassed at all of things. The thoughts swirled around in my head about Lucifer, gosh i'm even getting a bit obsessed with him.

As I stood in front of his door, I hesitated to open it. What if he doesn't wanna see me? I tremble and my hand slowly twists open his door.

"(Y/N)?" Lucifer says as he stands at his desk. I immediately notice that he is shirtless, and holy hell he is ripped. I kept staring at his hot body and then realized i was, "Haha, I know my abs are hot." His voice trailed off and my face turned completely red.

"Ye- I- uhh- m-my.. uhmm.. yeah, sorry haha." I scratched the back of my head and look down towards the ground. I remember that I still need to apologize for what I said. "Uhmm, I actually came in here to apologize to-"

"Hm? Apologize? Why?" Lucifer tilted his head and stared directly into my eyes.

"Well, i know you took offense to what I said earlier and I felt bad for making you think that.. i'm sorry.." I pushed my hair out of my face and felt embarrassed.

Lucifer walked towards me and lifted my chin up so I was looking him in the eyes, "It's okay, darling. It was my fault." His gaze moved towards my lips and then back to my eyes again. "Don't worry about a single thing." Lucifer grinned at me and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. In that moment I wanted to kiss him, but I knew I couldn't. Suddenly he was staring at my lips and his face was moving closer to mine, but then, he backed up and stretched. "Sooo, do you need to talk to me about anything else?"

"Uhh- no. No- i don't-" I stop and look around his room. He has it already neatly decorated and a picture of him and Charlie hung up. He had candles all around and his bed was already made unlike my shit mess of a room. I made my way back to looking into Lucifer's gorgeous eyes. It pulled me into his beautiful trance, the way he moved. I then backed up and felt for the door knob, "I'll go now-" I smiled awkwardly and quickly pushed open the door and watched Lucifer's grin slightly disappear. I then rushed out of the room, closing the door behind me. Behind the door, I heard Lucifer sigh harshly and walk away.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Charlie's voice at the door. My heart skipped a beat and i rushed over and opened it.

"Hey Charlie! Do... do you need something?" I asked her.

She thought for a moment before saying, "Actually, no. Haha.. I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing!" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Oh? I'm just doing fine! Uhhh-" I wanted to ask why she put Lucifer in the same room as me, but what if it was an accident and she moves him? I don't want him to get moved so I kept silent. "Yeah, just fine! How about you, Charlie?"

"I'm doing good! Thanks for asking, but i'll be going now, if you want, some breakfast is downstairs, I know Lucifer's room is around your dorm room thing, make sure to remind him too! Toodles!" She waves and I feel a rush of anxiety run down my spine. So she didn't mean to put him in the same dorm thing as me. I'm not gonna tell her that he is living with me, it'd be awkward.

She closed the door and I hear her walk away from me and Lucifer's room. I sigh and turn around to see Lucifer standing at my side. "HOLY SHIT-" i jump and become embarrassed as I almost fall over, but Lucifer catches me.

"Hm, that was cute." His lips curled into a smirk and his teeth slightly showed through. He still didn't have his shirt on and holy fuck I couldn't stop staring. I tried to make it as non-noticeable as possible that I found him hot as hell, but I was slowly failing.

"Yeah, yeah..." my voice trailed off and we just stayed like that for a moment, staring into each others eyes. I cleared my throat and we immediately backed away from one another. "Uhm, Charlie said that if you're hungry there is food downstairs." I breathed heavily and he nodded his head.

"I best be getting dressed." Lucifer groaned.

"NO!" I suddenly stopped and Lucifer grinned, raising an eyebrow.

"So you like looking at me undressed, don't you?" He chuckled and my face turned completely red.

I was lost on words, "I- No- n-... no- I- I me- I meant th-that I- that-" I gathered up my words and began talking, "N-no. I meant that breakfast won't be ready for another 30 minutes now!" I looked away and scratched the back of my neck, lying to him.

"Nice lie, I heard Charlie, come down with me, unless you want to stare at me more than that's cool." He said softly and I held up the middle finger to him. He shrugged and headed back into his room.

God, he is so fucking hot. I think I might really like him...