• Call Him Sir •

My heart pounded in my chest... Could've i have done something wrong? I swallowed hard and raised an eyebrow, "Oh-? Uhm, alright." I shift in my bed since i was uncomfortable.

Lucifer stood in front of me and took a deep breath, "Promise me you won't get mad?" He tensed up and I raised an eyebrow.

"What did you do...?" I questioned him and he started to blush.

LUCIFER'S POV -

I stared into (Y/N)'s eyes, I didn't want to deliberately tell her that after i heard my name be brought up in her and Angel's conversation, I snuck over to where Angel and (Y/N) were talking privately and overheard everything on what they said, and how she liked me and thought I was hot.

(Y/N)'S POV -

I waited for his response and nothing came out.

"Well- I just-" Lucifer started, "Nevermind, it's not important, you wouldn't know about it anyway." He told me and I sighed of relief.

"Oh, okay." I spoke and Lucifer stood awkwardly.

"Yeah, okay, bye!" He rushed out of my room quickly and I knew that there was something he wasn't telling me.

I tried not to focus on it and ruffled my hair. My phone screen lights up, I see a text message from Angel.

Angelll: Ey! What happened? You went upstairs and I immediately saw Lucifer get up once he found out you had gone upstairs

I didn't feel like replying so I just scrolled on my phone

My body filled up with anxiety and i don't even know why. It started to over heat in my room and i threw off my shirt, just chilling in my sports bra.
Suddenly, the door opened again and slammed shut. It was Lucifer and he groaned underneath his breath, "Fuck." I was startled and my eyes widened.

"W-What are you-" I began to speak.

"Shut the fuck up." He commanded and threw himself on-top of me, kissing me deeply. He grunts as he shifts himself. I was pinned down by him, he was holding my head up by the lower back of my head and his other hand still held down my hand. His waist was against mine and every passionate kiss he tried to inch himself closer to my body. Lucifer lifted up and started to kiss my neck, running his hands down my waist, tracing my body with his fingers. I breathed harshly and moaned slightly as he began to suck on my neck.

"Ah-" I tilt my head back and let him suck on more parts of my neck. He starts unbuttoning his dress shirt, little by little. My hands run through his luscious blonde hair and down his neck. His lips crashed into mine again, his tongue was exploding every inch of my mouth and my hands were getting slightly shaky. Lucifer took his left hand and grazed my clit through my pants. He quietly moaned into my mouth, rubbing his body against mine. Lucifer grasped on the back of my neck and his touch made shivers run down my spine.

"I might've overheard you and Angel talking." He smirked and before I could say anything he grabbed my face pulling me in for another kiss. His tongue swirled around mine and his body swayed slightly.

After a couple of seconds he pulled away again, "I couldn't resist you-" He stopped himself and sucked on my neck again. He then whispered in my ear, "And I liked what I heard." He laughed slightly and my face turned red. Lucifer ran his finger tips down my cheek, getting to my neck and all the way down to the zipper of my shirt, but he stopped. His face was full of disappointment. Lucifer's eyes stared at my zipper and got up off me. "You seem hesitant." He gazed into my eyes and I sighed.

"Sir-"

"Why call me sir? I think that you already gained your status of calling me Lucifer." He teased.

"Well- Lucifer, look- I- I just don't.. I-" I didn't say anything because it all felt so fast, "I- I lied to Angel." I felt embarrassed, I tried to come up with more to the lie. "I just didn't want to disappoint Angel, I know he would've kept pestering me or you about a relationship if I didn't tell him I liked you." Lucifer's eyes were full of confusion and of sadness, his mouth was slightly open like he was about to say something but he didn't.

"Wow." He scoffed, smiling.

"You need to understand, I just didn't want me or you to be pestered all day long! I-"

Lucifer then cut me off, "It was all a lie? Thinking I was hot and saying that you liked me and 'Would have sex with me'? That you would lead into it if 'I made that first move'?" His eyes slightly turned a faint red and his voice became more stern, he was pissed.

Lucifer looked towards the ground, his expression still didn't change. he slowly got of my bed and made his way to the door, "Lucifer I-"

"Call me sir."
_____________________________
Note•~!

BRUH GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT 💀💀💀