Chapter:5 Fake boyfriend...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

         💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

( Shreya to Rohit : Aab inn earphones ki aadat chod do  kyuki aab Tumhare kaan pakane ke liye main hun na 😉 )

Ruchika and Yash putting rings on each other and
everyone clapping.After wearing rings to each other, everyone went on the stage one by one to wish them and give gifts and got photos clicked. 

Suddenly a woman( Ruchika's Bua ) comes to Shreya and says " Hello beta you looking so beautiful "

Shreya : Thanks auntie ji.... But Maine aapko phechana nahi..

Women : Kaise phechanogi beta hum pheli baar Jo mil rahe hain...( Smile karte hue ) Beta ek chiz puchni thi tum aabhi single ho Kya???

Shreya :.Looking at aunty strangely and unable to understand anything.

Women: Mera ek beta hai  24  saal ka hai usne uske liye ladki dhundne ki sari jeemedari mujhe de rakhi hai isiliye bus puch rahi Hun beta....or vo bus thodi der Mai yahan aata hoga...

Shreya : Sorry auntie ji par mujhe nhi lagta isme main aapki koi madat Kar sakti hun....

Shreya was going ahead when that lady grabbed her hand and started saying "Beta, look at my son's photo
once" ".Or you just meet him, he is just coming on the way, and if you are already with someone else then there is no problem.

Shreya thinks that she has already fallen behind, now how can I get rid of her?If I tell her that I am single, I will definitely not leave her behind. It is better if I tell her that I am already with someone yes that would be correct....

Shreya :.Aunty ji, I can't do anything about this because I am not single. I'm already in a relationship with someone else........

Women : Achha aisa hai par Maine Ruchika ki mummy se pucha tha unhone kaha ki tum single ho.... unhone Ruchika se puch Kar hi confirm kiya tha.....

Shreya(Speaking in respect, God has killed me today😩)
Nhi auntie vo Maine kisi ko nhi batya isiliye kisi ko pata nhi tha aab aap Mera picha chod den........

She says to  Shreya, ok then show me the picture of that boy.

Are you my mother that I have to show you the photo, Shreya says.
Then the lady says, it means you are lying that you are virgin...

Aab Mai Kya karun😩...Shreya says because there is no photo of any boy in her mobile.And she is  a guest, that's why she dont want to argue with her.....

Just then Rohit passes by, Shreya looks at him and suddenly says to that lady, why do I show you the photo,Let me introduce you to him.
Just then Shreya calls Rohit, he comes there and says "What happened?"

Shreya holds his hand and says let's meet him" Ye hai Mera boyfriend"

Rohit looks at Shreya with great surprise.😲

Before Rohit can say anything, Shreya pinches his hand and says tell aunty that "you are my boyfriend".( She says with big eyes and an innocent face) .

Then the lady says to Shreya, well, he has also come here with you, please forgive me if I bother you too much....

(Shreya Rahat bhari sans lete hue)😌

Shreya: Vaise auntie aap kiski taraf se invited Hain????

Women: Beta main Ruchika ki bua Hun.....

(after hearing this Shreya was stunned, she was shocked......😳 Because now this drama will have to continue until Ruchika and Yash get married).........

Rohit was like " ye sab Kya chal Raha hai "

The lady leaves from there and Rohit asks Shreya, now tell me what is going on with all this. And why did you introduce me as your boyfriend?
Shreya tells everything to Rohit.

Rohit: Tum pagal ho saaf saaf khe deti na ki nhi karni tumhe koi Shaadi itna sab karne ki kyaa jarurat thi.....

Shreya : Mujhe Kya pata thi ki ye kisi ki family Mai se hain or vo Mera picha chodne ka naam hi nhi le rahi thi.(She says making a sad face)

Rohit: To aab Kya????

Shreya : Pata nahi..... Tumhi batao Kya karun???? Ek kam karti Hun auntie se jakar sorry bol deti Hun or sab Bata dungi, kaisa rahega bolo? Or vo Ruchi ki bua  Hain vo usse bhi khe dengi ye sab 😩 isiliye unhe batana hi sahi rahega...

Rohit:(In his mind he was also feeling happy because Shreya introduce him as his boyfriend)💖.
Tumhe Jo thik lage vo hi Karo okk....

I hope you like this story and their chemistry if you like this so please vote for it...
Thank you.
N🐼