Chapter 18 ✨

Jaipur:

Rohit and his family rest for a while and at lunch time everyone comes to the dining table.......

Dining Area.....

Servants bring the food to the dining table.Everyone sits at their place to eat.....
Rohit was looking at his mobile again and again while eating....

Just then Anju is asking something to Rohit....

•{Anju is Rohit's Chachi (aunt).}....

Anju: Rohit, should I give you roti or will you eat rice only?......,She says while looking at Rohit.....

But Rohit was not paying attention His entire attention was on his mobile phone....

Anju : Rohit!!!!!! .....,She says placing her hand on his shoulder....,

Rohit: Ji choti maa......., He suddenly looks at Anju and says...

Anju : Rohit, Beta why are you looking at your phone again and again? Pay attention to your food, son......Bring me your mobile, I will keep it somewhere else.
.....,She says while moving her hand towards Rohit.....,

Rohit : Vo choti maa.....,He is about to say something, then he stops speaking and gives his mobile to Anju....,

And everyone starts eating.....,

Preeti : By the way Yash's marriage was very nice....,She speaks after taking a sip of water.....,

•{Preeti and Diya is Rohit's bhabhi
(sister-in-law)}...........

Preeti: Rohit, you also get married soon.After you, no one is getting married in the house.....And your age is also perfect now.....,She looks at Rohit and says.....

Anju : Yes, Preeti is absolutely right....,She supports Preeti and says......

Rohit : Look, don't talk to me about marriage right now.I will let you know when I have to do it......He says this with a slight smile so that no one feels bad....

Everyone's meal is also finished.

Anju : Beta, we also believe that your age is absolutely right for marriage....,If there is any girl in your life then tell us.And if there is no one then we will find a good girl for you.....,She says while placing her hand on his head.....

Nisha : Anju, perhaps he has found a girl for himself....,She looks at Rohit smilingly and says..........

Keshav : Arey bhai bus Karo,,,,aap sabhi to bechare ke peeche hi pad gye......,He smiles at everyone and says..,