28-𓇼Let the light in pt 2

𓆉⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𖦹𓇼𖦹⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓆉𖦹

I'm so in love with this song <333 I wanna go to a beabadoobie concert soooo bad. 

Not too long until I reach 100k...That's hard for me to believe bro. I remember being excited when I went from 6 to 10 readers bro...this is actually insane....

Anyway's...what you've all been waiting for, pt 2 <333

𓆉⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𖦹𓇼𖦹⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓆉𖦹

"So hypothetically speaking...If I were to kiss you right now. That would be okay?"

" hypothetically...yes. But also in a non-hypothetical situation, also yes"

He chuckled and stepped closer. "Good"

In seconds, I was gently pulled into a soft kiss. His hand rested on my back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach really come to life.

Someone pinch me...Actually don't

"Where too?" He asked,

I looked around jokingly before noticing the beach out in front of the boardwalk. "Over yonder." I say before walking to the lamppost "You coming?"

Walker rolled his eyes and jogged up beside me.

As we walked along the beach, Walker's keen eyes caught sight of a delicate seashell nestled among the sand. With a boyish grin, he picked it up and showed it to me, his eyes shining with genuine affection. my heart swelled at the simple yet meaningful gesture "AWE that's so pretty. It's purple too!"

*Idc what y'all think

*Idc what y'all think. This shell is cute as hell*

𓆉⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𖦹𓇼𖦹⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓆉𖦹

I smiled "Charming"

*a/n-I'm cringing so hard rn...*

"For good luck. Just like my rock." He said, pulling the gray stone from his pocket.

 He kept it...

"For good luck..." I chuckled "

After I got pinched by a crab, and Walker got his shoes wet, we walked back to the hotel. We were only gone for about an hour and fifteen minutes. I had mentioned that if we were gone for around/more than two that they should worry, so we'll be fine.

Walker held my hand, and talked about why he thinks Percy Jackson would beat Harry Potter in a fight.
"He'd be dead, like so fast"

I laughed, trying to catch my breath "Yeah because didn't Percy have like...thousands on his hit list?"

"UHUH, that's what I'm saying! He also fought a God and killed a titan"

"It wouldn't be a fight at all"

"Couldn't have said it better"

When we got to the hotel, I noticed Ellie hiding behind a corner.

"Ellie?"

She gasped and fell down. "You scared the living shit out of me!" Ellie stood up and glanced over the corner "Oscar chased me with that stupid nerf gun again"

I chuckled "He's going to get kicked out. So I'm going back to the room and play another round of uno with Liv."

Ellie smiled and ran behind me "You two can cover me" She giggled "You are my savior's"

Walker wheezed, holding his hand to his mouth trying to be quiet. That failed...

After we safely made it back to the room, I sat down beside Aryan and Liv and delt myself into their 1v1. 

After we safely made it back to the room, I sat down beside Aryan and liv and delt myself into their 1v1.

About six minutes in, I was left with one card "Uno" I say, holding the card up jokingly.

Aryan chuckled "Oh no"

Once my turn came around. I placed the yellow 3 card on the pile and won. "Take that!" I laughed.

Even Liv thought it was funny "That's what you get for tearing Ellie's ego apart, Aryan"

Aryan turned towards Ellie, who was watching from the couch "Sorry Els"

"I'm analyzing your methods, so I win next time"

"Good luck with that"

𓆉⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𖦹𓇼𖦹⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓆉𖦹

That was shorter than usual...I'll add a longer one soon. <333

Question of the day...Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?

Word count - 629. (I am greatly ashamed of that number...)

𓆉⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𖦹𓇼𖦹⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𓆉𖦹