Chapter-30

The Kim family has arrived at Crimson shadow upon request made by Witch Alisa, who has something important to discuss, and this needs Kim's. And the tension is completely visible in everyone in the room.

"Here is your chain Taehyung" Alisa gives Taehyung his chain back, which is same as he left it with her, "thanks Grandma" "you don't need to wear it anymore" she says with a smile, "Really?" Taehyung asks, his eyes immediately shone with relief and happiness, "yes because you are already cured"

"How come?" He asks, "the necklace is actually protecting you, but it's power started to fade which is when the scar opened, but when Alpha Jeon found you his mate, being a true blood he is so powerful and him being your mate, the necklace started taking some energy for him but it's not enough for you to heal... somebody else is there, who completely healed you" Alisa explains, "that's means I have this scar from long before" "since you were born"

"But why did I get the scar in the first place?" Taehyung asks, frowning, Alisa looks at Kim's, "Alpha and Luna Kim will you please clear Luna Jeon's doubt" the frown on Taehyung deepens more, "what does it have with my parents?" Namjoon and Seokjin freeze in their spot, their scent is giving away, "what's it Ma, Appa?" Taehyung asks, facing his parents, Jungkook takes his hand, rubbing the thumb on the hand, releasing his calming pheromones, because he can feel his mates emotions which are swirling.

"Tae, baby ju-just know that, nothing's gonna change after this between us" Jin says, clutching on to his husband's hand, Namjoon has his hand wrapped around his husband, to comfort, Dong-Wook and In-Na sat there tongue tied, the Kim siblings are aware of it, even they are worried on how Taehyung would take it. "Wh-What do you mean?" "When I was pregnant for the third time...It was not an easy pregnancy, I was told to have a bedrest, when I was in my 9th month" Jin gulps, stopping his tears.

"Our pack is attacked" Namjoon continues knowing in no situation his husband could continue, "Jin went into labour, the situation is pretty bad and I was at the borders fighting aggressively in agony, the baby--the baby died in the birth" Taehyung gasps, he doesn't want his appa to continue anymore, but he also wants to know and he doesn't want to listen what he was thinking.

"Then-- then like a blessing by the moon goddess I found a baby, shining brightly under moonlight, sleeping so peacefully with no worries of what's happening around him, wrapped in red silk cloth...he is so beautiful and an Omega, me and Jin died to have an Omega son" Namjoon chuckles fighting his tears, "I immediately took the baby back and Jin was so devastated at the moment, but when I took the baby, it changed everything... You came into our life Taehyung, like a light in the dark" finally the tears that Taehyung was holding fell from his eyes.

"I still remember holding you, you are so small, so delicate and looking beautiful like an angel" Jin cries looking at Taehyung, "You became my baby, my baby bear" "I am not your son" Taehyung whispers, it breaks Jin and Namjoon even more, the pain in his eyes. "I am not yo-your so-son" Taehyung voice quivers.

It hurts so much in his heart to know that the people who raised him all this while, are not his parents, the family which he thought was his, was never his, "who am I?" He asks, bracing himself, looking at everyone, "we-we honestly don't know" Namjoon replies, "You already know it Alpha?" The voice barely came, that it hurt Jungkook seeing his mate, "Yes" Jungkook whispers, "everybody knows it right?" Taehyung chuckles through pain. He removes his hand from Jungkook standing up.

"I-I need some time" Taehyung leaves the room, crying. "He needs to know Alpha and Luna Kim, to Know who he actually is to protect himself properly from the harm in the future" Alisa says, looking at the devastated family "we understand" Namjoon, "I will check on him" Jungkook rushes, he follows his mate scent which led him to their room, he slightly opens the door to find his mate crying badly, he can't even feel his pain because Taehyung has completely blocked him.

"Tae" "Go away!" "Baby listen" "I already listened enough!" Jungkook sighs, but he can't leave his mate all alone, he sits beside Taehyung, with all his power despite Taehyung's thrashing in his arms, the Alpha pulls Taehyung up to his chest, who wails, "let it out pup" He gently pats Taehyung head, who has a deathly grip on his shirt

"what would you do Alpha?" Taehyung asks, once he calms down, "It's not my place, Love---its not my place to tell you, I might not know how you might actually are feeling...but I would be devastated to hear that I am the child for the parents who raised me my whole life....but, I would be grateful for them for raising me, feeding me, giving me shelter and more importantly for loving me, loving me like their own, as if I was their own blood and for me they would be my family no matter what or who said" Jungkook gently pecks Taehyung forehead.

Taehyung looks at his mate from his blurry vision, "I love you so much" Jungkook was sure startled at the sudden confession, "I love you too pup" Jungkook kisses his forehead, "let's go down? We also need to know about your wolf" Taehyung nods, Jungkook lifts him in bridal style making him squeak, "put me down Jungkookie" Taehyung whines, and starts wriggling in Jungkook arms, the Alpha did once they reach the stairs.

Downstairs,

The Kim's watched their little Omega coming down, with no void of emotion, they were so worried about him, made Jin burst into crying after Taehyung left, but his family calmed him down, he wanted to talk to Taehyung again but Namjoon prevents him to.

"Wh-What about my wolf?" Taehyung asks, "it's resting, because the chain consumed a lot of energy of your wolf that it is very exhausted, so it's resting" Alisa smiles shortly, "it's not that you can't feel it completely Taehyung, just close your eyes and concentrate, you can see your tired wolf which is resting" and Taehyung, he finds his wolf, which is looking so weak, it's sleeping, its fur is white looking so beautiful. Oh...how much he wants to feel it. Tears flow out of his closed eyes, after years he saw his wolf, he felt its presence. It's surreal.

___________________________________

Hey Buns,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do like and comment 💜