29- Date

Song~ Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign
!Smut warning!

It's currently 6:47 and I just finished my hair

Nikolaos said to dress casual so I picked out a black fitted crop top with some grey sweats. I threw on my white Nike Air Forces and put on some silver jewelry. I straightened my hair and now it's time to walk down the street to meet Nikolaos over there.

 I straightened my hair and now it's time to walk down the street to meet Nikolaos over there

I grab my black crossover bag and put my AirPods and my phone in it.

I head out of my room and begin to make my way downstairs. I pass by the kitchen to see Matteo with six cookies on a plate.

He has his phone set on a stop watch.

What the hell?

"What are you doing?" I voice out as I enter the kitchen.

Matteo jumps in his seat spinning around to see me. He places a hand on his chest, "shit Diovanna, you scared me." He exclaims still breathing heavily.

"No shit, what are you doing?" I ask. He smiles at me.

He brings the cookies towards me. "I'm trying to see how long it will take me to shove six cookies in my mouth AND finish the six cookies." He tells me with a grin, emphasizing the and.

I chuckle while looking at him amusingly. "Matteo?" I say. He hums in response. "Don't ever change." I tell him honestly.

He nods. "Never." He states.

"Good, well I have to get going. I hope your cookie challenge goes well." I begin to walk out the kitchen.

"Where you going!" Matteo shouts from the kitchen.

"To a friend's house!" I shout back.

"BE SAFE!"

"I WILL!"

I walk out the door gaining weird looks from Paul and Randy at the shouting. I smile at them and they smile back.

I exit the gates and make my way down the street. I notice Nikolaos's black Lamborghini huracan parked on the side of the road and Nikolaos looking at his phone.