Beauty in the eyes of beholder

She had gone out to play and only just came home.

She was planning to head to bed when she heard the sound of a car’s ignition and realised it was jungkook.

Thankfully, she had yet to remove her make-up. Whenever she was going to meet jungkook, she would spend two hours getting ready to showcase her exquisite beauty.

Tonight’s moonlight was charming. It was warm and bright, and when it shone on her, it accentuated her beauty.

She gave taehyung, who was several meters away, a disdainful look. That ugly appearance could not compare to her in the slightest.

Jennie twisted her body slightly so that jungkook could better notice her alluring, ‘S’ shaped figure.

She exhibited her bashful beauty for several seconds but did not receive jungkook's response. She raised her head to see that jungkook was not looking at her at all. Following his gaze, she realised that he was watching taehyung!

What did the stupid and fat pig have for him to look at him so besottedly?

“CEO Jeon, my third brother, taehyung, has quite the size.” jennie said with some embarrassment.

“You might not know this, but when he tried to use my weighing scale, he broke it.”

She said it tactfully, but meant to remind jungkook of the difference between her slender figure and taehyung's bulging one.

Taehyung naturally understood this and pursed his lips.

Jungkook nodded expressionlessly. “En, taehyung's figure is better than yours.”

What! Jennie could not believe her own ears.

Did jungkook just say that the extremely overweight taehyung had a better figure than her?

Either he had gone against his own conscience to say that, or he was blind!

Jennie was used to receiving praises about her figure from everyone. She was especially fond of those who would compare her with taehyung, and loved it when they spoke honestly, praising her to the heavens while stepping on taehyung with their words.

How could she possibly tolerate jungkook's claim that taehyung's body was better than hers?

When taehyung heard jungkook's response, he was extremely touched.

It turned out that, in his heart, regardless of how overweight he actually was, he would always be the best.

Jennie's bootlicking expression froze on her face. She tugged her sleeve back to reveal her snowy, white wrist and sighed intentionally. “CEO Jeon, no matter how you look at it, my skin is much fairer than taehyung's. He’s almost charcoal-black. You won’t think that his skin is fairer than mine, would you?”

If he still went against his conscience to insist so, it would only cause him to appear fake.

Jungkook's expression was unruffled. He did not look at the skin that jennie had intentionally revealed. “His skin is beautiful. It’s even more tender and delicate than clotted cream.”

If taehyung wasn’t standing several meters away to listen to his thoughts, he would not have wasted his time to entertain jennie.

Jennie choked with anger, while taehyung was overjoyed.

He never knew that, despite being overly-tanned, jungkook still liked his skin.

Jennie refused to give up and continued. “taehyung's face is covered in acne. Do you find that attractive as well?”