second uncle

His elder brother, yoongi, who always treated him well, was locked up in jail while his father was in a coma.

His brother was an honest and loyal man...

He refused to believe that he would rape someone.

There were too many suspicious matters in the Kim home waiting for him to resolve.

He needed to get justice for the people who loved him, and for himself!

Taehyung was consumed with his thoughts and his mood turned downcast the moment he entered the Kim home.

His father and his elder brother loved him so much, but were no longer present in this house.

Jungkook noticed the obvious distress in taehyung's eyes. He suddenly held his hand. “What’s wrong?”

He returned his concerned gaze and felt his chest fill with warmth.

At the very least, he still had jungkook.

“I’m all right.” taehyung restrained his emotions and his expression became peaceful.

Hyunwoo also noticed his poor state. He asked him in concern. “taehyung ah, did you have any trouble adjusting to the Jeon Villa? Did you miss home?”

“Second uncle, you’re thinking too much.” taehyung did not show much expression while replying to him.

This was how hyunwoo was. He always maintained the image of a concerned uncle, but would attempt to distort his image with his words.

“My experience at the Jeon Villa was more than a thousand times better than what I usually have to go through at the Kim home. Second uncle, why would you think that I had trouble adjusting to the Jeon Villa?”

Hyunwoo's expression darkened. This bitch. Taehyung was usually like a mouse. How dare he question his words in front of jungkook!

Eunji told him earlier that taehyung had changed. Initially, he did not believe him. However, he now realised that the lowly wench had really become brave.

“Do you mean to say that the Kim family treats you poorly?” hyunwoo unhappily changed his expression to a stern one.

He turned to jungkook. “CEO Jeon, I’m not sure what taehyung, this brat, said to you when he was at the Jeon Villa. But in the Kim family, taehyung is the one I dote on the most. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have raised him to become so fat.”

Taehyung smiled mockingly. Eunji and hyunwoo often did this. They always brought up his weight as evidence to support their claims.

Jennie had drugged his food, causing his weight to increase exponentially. The next time jennie dared to strike, he would definitely expose her!

Jungkook narrowed his eyes unhappily. His aura was intimidating. “Raise taehyung to become fat? You parasite, who gave you the right to speak like that?”

“...”

Hyunwoo was humiliated and immediately felt enraged. Unfortunately, he was dealing with the powerful jungkook, someone he could not risk offending.

He immediately smiled apologetically. “CEO Jeon, I am taehyung's uncle. I naturally have the rights to discipline him.”

“You’re only his uncle, not his father. Are you delusional?” jungkook lifted one corner of his lips. His gaze was sharp and cold. “In this place, you’ll only ever be an outsider relying on the Kim family for food and clothing. Remember your place!”

“I...” hyunwoo nearly could not contain his temper. However, he did not dare to argue with jungkook. “Yes... yes.”

“Second uncle, why did you agree with him?” jennie could not accept this.