chapter 16

ALEXANDER POV:

I woke up before Aurora and don't confuse me with a creep but I started looking at her every centimeter of her face she changed in this year she always was beautiful but now she is just prettier.

I liked her since the day I met her when I met her we were in school she was being bullied and I saved her since then we became real good friends I told her about my insomnia one day I was so exhausted but I couldn't sleep but when I was with her I fell asleep so quickly I realized that she was the one. I had a crush on her for so long but I never confessed because I was scared that if she doesn't feel that way it will ruin our friendship.

I was looking at the ceiling thinking about if I should confess or not and I was most on the side to not do it even if her family knew that I liked her when we moved here I always talked about her and how i care about her and how she  helps me sleep so that's why i think her father let me sleep with her because he knew.

But he too knew I loved this woman and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I was just thinking when I heard the most beautiful voice besides me "Good morning ale" she said "good morning printsessa" she blushed at her nickname even if I call her that since such a long time.

(printsessa = princess)

We were just in bed talking and updating us about our lives and I sincerely said to her that tonight was the best I slept since I moved away and she got like really concerned and protective because she knows I can do without sleep for some days and then only sleep some hours.

She got into the shower while I waited so I can shower next once she was out I showered fast and when I entered the room she was still in her towel that covered just the minimum.

She looked at me with hope in her eyes and said "I picked an outfit and if you want we can match today" with hope in her eyes "sure I would love to" I responded and she gave me the biggest smile.

She gave me my outfit and took hers and went to the bathroom to change.

It was a simple outfit something casual and I liked it. As soon as Aurora stepped out of the bathroom I looked at her with love she was just so beautiful.

 As soon as Aurora stepped out of the bathroom I looked at her with love she was just so beautiful

                     The outfit ^^^^

We went to the dining area and had breakfast with her family afterwards we went into the garden and just talked.

I looked at her with love in my eyes.

Should I do it?

"Aurora?" She looked up and I usually don't call her by name so she was worried "yeah" she said with worry.

"I ..... "

A/n what do you think he wants to say or what do you want him to say let me know in the comments.

I hope you liked this chapter don't forget to comment and vote. And thank you all for the support.