chapter 22

ALEXANDER POV:

Aurora was kidnapped three months ago and in this time span we tried everything to find her.

We all are still devastated that it  happened and we couldn't protect her.

It's now 3 am and everyone is asleep but I am still searching for Aurora I will not stop till I have her in my arms.

*Ding ding ding*

My phone rings I look at who's calling and see its one of my best hackers Eliot "hello Eliot what can I do for you?" I ask just wanting to continue searching for Aurora.

"Hello Alexander I hope I didn't disturb but I think I found Aurora I will send you the location" my heart just stopped he didn't really say he found Aurora "Eliot thank you I hope you really found her thank you" I thanked him and looked at the place Eliot said Aurora should be.

It was a abandoned warehouse and it looked awful. I stand up and wake everyone up it's night but their sleep isn't more important then Aurora.

We are now all sitting in the meeting room and no one still knows what is going on but the younger ones are angry at me for waking them up but i know they aren't going be mad at me anymore when they found out why I woke them up.

"Son why did you woke us up In the middle of the night what is so important to wake us up?" Antonio asked "Aurora" I just said that and got the attention of everyone some looked at me with hope in their eyes the others with a questioning look or some emotionless but I saw that flicker in their eyes.

"Aurora Is so important to wake you guys up even if it is in the middle of the night. One of my best hackers called me and said he thinks he found Aurora he sent me where it is and it's an abandoned warehouse and I really think Aurora is there" I finished with a hopeful smile. Everyone looked shocked then Xander stand's up and what surprises everyone is he talks "what are we still doing here get your things we are going to safe me sister" everyone stood up and walked to their rooms to gat ready.

I was already ready so I called my team so they come too because I don't know what or who we will meet there.

Soon everyone finished and my team was  already there we went to the car and started to drive to Aurora.

We arrived at the warehouse and it looked horrible but we saw some guards outside so we knew Aurora should be here.

We spread out some were going to kill the guards and some were going to search for Aurora.

I didn't want to kill the guards i just wanted to go find Aurora and that's what I did but when the shooting started I heard a scream Wich was soon enough a muffled scream surely she put her hand on top of her mouth being scared that we will find her because she doesn't know that we are here.

I went into the direction of the scream and it led me to a basement this sick bastard is keeping here in a basement wich looks horrible.

I opened the door and looked inside and there she was holding her legs in a fetal position and keeping her head low. She didn't even have clothes on the only thing she had was her underwear and I could see all her injuries and they were bad.

It Brooke me seeing her like this so all I wanted her to now is that I am here and not one of the kindapper so I did "printessa?" Her head jumped up and when she saw me she started crying.

I slowly walked to her and when I was close enough I opened my arms and she jumped right in I didn't say anything and she was just crying.

Once she finished I remembered that her family is still searching for her up there so i talked to them trough the walkie talkie "guys I found her go back to the cars we come when she's ready" I got a lot of questions if she's okay or where we are but Antonio shut them all up.

I looked down and saw Aurora looking at me with her doe eyes and then she said something shocking "I love you ale" I didn't have the time to say it back because she fainted.

I quickly put my jacket around her which was too big for her but u didn't care and lifted her up.

I ran to the cars and when her family saw her like that they asked to many questions I just shut them up and told them some things and that we need to go to the hospital now.

We got into the car Antonio was driving and he was breaking all the speed limits.

We arrived at the hospital that Antonio owns and the medical team was already waiting for us they took Aurora and went into the medical room and we waited outside.

A/n: I am sorry for the last chapter I just wanted to update and didn't have so much inspiration so it was short but here you have a long chapter and I hope some of you aren't angry at me anymore.

I still hope you liked this chapter please comment and vote.