shine bright like a diamond (VALENTINOS POV)

**Valentino walked into the studio expecting to have a meeting with another overlord, Vox.**
**Valentino walked into his office and waited until he heard the door open..**
**The first thing Valentino noticed was Vox's ASTRONOMICALLY large forehead. It's length was maybe 100? Could probably solve a 10th grade math problem with it!**
**Valentino also noticed how it shined so bright like a diamond in the sky**
**Valentino blushed at the sight and looked into Vox's gorgeous orbs which were so low, it made his forehead 80x bigger!**
"Your forehead is... wow.." **Valentino said, trying not to mess up his words so he sounds more professional.**
**Vox's screen turn pink either from embarrassment, flustered, or his damn forehead is over heating again.**
**Vox sits down and they talk about boring ass business stuff and now they are business partners I guess**
"Wanna make out 😍?"  **Valentino asked boldly, confidently, and flirtly.**
**Vox immediately jumped over the table and grabbed Valentino and they started making out passionately**
**Thats when a worker walked in and got Valentino's attention. Valentino started talking to the worker which got all of Valentino's attention.**
"im not jelus.. ☝🐺  ιm 𝓃ᗝт 𝔧ᗴ𝕝𝓤𝕤..  💚👽" **Vox whispered to himself**
**Later that evening Vox corned the worker**
"hehe.. bet you thouht I was gonna let you get away.. 😈🐺⛓😵🔫" **Vox said in his scary dominant alpha voice while staring into the worker terrified orbs**
**Vox then used his super alpha anime daddy powers to end the worker..**

       **Heh... the worker had it kumming..**