fatty fatty building man (CROSSOVER)

**One day Vox was walking down the street when suddenly the ground started fucking shaking like shit like oh my days Vox really thought he was about to die of a hellquake but then again those don't exist and it turns out it was Click from EEE/THREEE running through the street.**
"OH MY SATAN WHAT IS THAT FAT ASS???"

**anyways**

**Vox walked into the local VcDonald's and sees Valentinos fat tinkywinky ass eating a double decker VcBurger.**

**Vox then walked out and got a call from Velvette. When he answered he heard Velvette crying and kids talking to her in the background.**
**When Vox found Velvette she was in a Zephora and kids were making a shame circle around her. That's when a little girl walked up to Vox and asked,**"Do you know where the anti aging cream is?"
"Uhhh I don't think you need that..." **Vox said looking at the little girl
"Well I think YOU do 😡 so how about we look for it together and fix those digital wrinkles on your massive forehead because I heard they made anti aging cream for Samsung fridges 😊!"
**Vox ran away crying and that's when he ran into Valentino.**
"Kitten what's wrong??" **Valentino asks Vox**
"Nutting..." **Vox says in between sniffles 🤧**
**Valentino rubbed Vox's massive forehead to comfort him and Vox played with Valentino's hair**

**Anyways they made out in the mall fountain and birthed eight kids but one came out lowkey looking like TV remote but that's probably because Vox yelled "EW" and threw it down the stairs and it fell in blue and purple paint.**
**Vox decided to name the ugly one Fatty Fatty Building Man (it's French). One night Vox and Valentino were having an argument**

Valentino: "THOSE CHILDREN ARENT MINE! THEY LOOK LIKE IF LORD FARQUAD AND MR HIPPO FROM FNAF HAD A BABY!"
Vox: "THEY PROBABLY GOT IT FROM YOUR SIDE OF THE FAMILY!"
Valentino: "THATS IT! WERE BRAKING UP!"
Vox: "HAVE FUN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT!"
Valentino: "WELL IM TAKING THE SUPREME COOKED LETTUCE!"
Vox: "WELL JOKES ON YOU, I GOT FROM BURGER KING!"
Valentino: "WELL JOKES ON YOU, I SET YOUR CAR ON FIRE!"

                  What will happen next?! Who knows? I don't! I'm just grabbing random jokes       
                     out of my ass 😣😔🙏