First night 2

If hriday wants he would have thrown this girl out of the room and punished her for touching his bed, but he is not that kind of man, who don't have any values . He knows and understands the meaning of marriage. He understands that now the girl seating on his bed in his room was his responsibility, his life partner, his lawfully wedded wife , who was from now on be the part of his life.

Looking at her, this shivering form he so wanted to believe that she was some demsel in distress but he had literally seen the vedios of her having sex with different man's.

She was looking so scared but he knows how she had ran her car on innocent old couple just cause they were walking slow.

He wanted to think she is just a some normal girl by looking her delicate appearance not that cunning money minded girl, who like to party in literally strip club, and maybe does drugs,

he so wanted to think after he saw her touching his grandfather and grandmother's feet, that she is some sofisticated girl, but he had watched her throwing drink on the poor waiter maybe Cake also. He had watched that with his own eyes.

Watching her wearing all the traditional clothes he so wanted to believe that she is some good girl, but he had watched her social media photo's which just shows how she had wore like clothes, which will barely covered her important parts atleast.

Clothes can't describe someone nature but it can show their class and this girl had no class she is just a cheap wh**e who just create problems everywhere

Why she was showing this tantrum and acting like no one had touched her till now. She is some Angel fallen from sky, if she is thinking this can make hriday change his mind then the answer is no. It's not gonna happen.

Here mugdha's heart beat was thumping louder and louder. Why he shouted suddenly, why he was furious all of a sudden she didn't did anything, is he gonna beat her just like her family had did with her she didn't want to cry she knows her stepmother her sperm doners wife can torture all her want her kaki can made her do all the work in the house her kaka can humiliate her as he wanted or beat her, her brother can also beat her as he wanted her stepsister cam humiliate her as she wanted but she didn't cried to give them that satisfaction of watching her breaking she stood strong her whole life till now, she knows she can't let anyone see her weak side as she had to avenge for her mother her real family, she didn't seem the urge to cry then also when her mother in law was taunting her but in front of him her husband hriday singhania she can't stop her tears she can't stop her emotions to show she can't mask them as she always do.

Is he going to be any different from all the people she had seen no he can't be he is as same as all of them may be much more worst than what she had seen the people in the world.

The first time she had heard his name from her grandfather she got shocked, as she had gathered information about him the first time, she saw him at that abondond building where she met Akshay and Taniya occasionally . His that angry form she can never forget, he had haunted her for months in her dreams. He single handed killed those six people that also brutally like they are just some insects, their voices of wailing in pain he laughed at, noise of crushing of bones when he broke them with his legs by kicking their bodies, their pleas which he enjoyed like some music, their blood splashing on floor which he admired like some painting on canvas.

The only thought which was running in her head was no, she is not going to get married to that monster, she remembered clearly how he had held one of them by neak in the air and twisted his neak in a second to kill that man effortlessly.
She had mission to accomplish she was not going to be some ones wife and forget about the murderers of her mother.

She plead them to stop this marriage, she begged them to listen to her he is not a good person, she had done her research on him when his image will haunt her every night he is shark he like to kill his enemy's little by little, he liked to crush them by taking everything that is dear to them from them , he liked to watch his enemy's helpless .

That's why he is such a successful buisness man, he is singhania their whole family is packed of wolves .
To live with them this Idea is feel like absurd .

But not her grandmother or grandfather no one understands her plea no one heard her voice no one heard screem of mute .

She was scared by the thought of marrying with hriday, a man with no heart. But feeling this helpless did she cried no , she made a plan to get out of this problem, She tried to runaway from house, she reached till bus stop but her family noticed her absence and reached there to capture her, that's why she had run from there and then she stumbled upon the goons near bus stop, she started running away from them and they started to follow her, she clashed with some one and lose her consciousness due to overexertion.

Next thing she knew was that she was in the hospital. She woke up and tried to runaway again but due to her bad luck she got found by her family and then they locked her in house. Then she tried to contact her friends but they ware out of country. Then she tried to call police but her brother stopped her and she was got locked in her bedroom all three weeks but last seven days ware really disaster for her life.

Her train of thought come to an abrupt stop when she heard his boot clicking sound on the mahogany floor as he started to again come near bed , and she held her breath, she was stilled in her place her breathing got stopped.

Hriday again got near his newly wedded bride and took off the Vail from her face .

'BREATH'

He commanded.