8. Hriday

Hriday was lying on the bed thinking about the information he got just now , the girl he got married is not the girl he had hated before hand. Should he be happy or not. he doesn't understand .

His grandfather, when gave order that, he had to got married to the girl of Agnihotri. he was furious like, he wanted to break every single thing in his eyesight. But he didn't become a good business man to recklessly show his emotions in front of world, he had known the art of masking his emotions in very good manner and keep his cool.

He didn't showed his anger at that time, but that doesn't mean he didn't had showed his detast in this marriage. He was all ready to creat disaster in Agnihotri's life. but his elder brother harshad and his bhabhi latika stopped him from doing that, he was very obedient to elder's, if they ware right. but if they are not then he didn't give a damn about anything. he does what he wants.

But after listening to his brother nirbhay and harshad's opinion he changed his mind. Anyway even if Agnihotri's joined their company for collaboration or not it doesn't matter they are going to doom.

He was in his office the next day after he got news no order of his marriage . and he asked his secretary Omkar nath to find out all the information about the Agnihotri's in details.

Then he got the information about that shitty family.
Abasaheb Agnihotri head of the family only care about the reputation of the family .
He and Hriday's grandfather had arranged this marriage.

Then come his good for nothing sons
Dadasaheb Agnihotri and nanasaheb Agnihotri.

Dadasaheb is elder brother he had one son and one daughter.
Same is for nanasaheb he had one son and one daughter.
Son is in the highschool and his daughter aparna is going to get married to him.
As Arpita dadasaheb Agnihotri was engaged to the scum name pratik .

He had found all information about this family and their all wrong doings, but he didn't get any information about mugdha .

When he removed the Vail from mugdha's face, he felt pang in his chest watching the girl covered in tears and fear.
Is she was thinking of him as scum, he is not a such a person. Then he seated near her and felt her face was, even if looking like aparna she is somewhere different. and then he slowly watch her iris's that was showing green he got doubt she is not aparna may be.

But even if she is then what is hriday singhania is going to Shake with just that thing, then the answer is no, hriday had learnt how to keep cool when doing negotiation with his business partner's in immense pressure and handling the brooding shareholders.

He then looked at her beutiful emrald green eyes that are radiating innocence and extreme fear. He thought she was wearing lenses to look good at afternoon, but now directly looking at her eyes he confirmed that they are not lenses.

For his family safety he and his brother had skilled in human disguise. He can differentiate between people easily.

Looking at her scared eyes he didn't understand what should be done.
Maybe she was thinking how is he behaving now. And totally different from wedding day. But for hriday that fear doesn't seat very well. she was not aparna, then who is she she had to answer everything he is going to ask her.

If this girl change into something then that lehanga it will be better, cause she is looking too much ravishing, thinking this in his mind hriday asked her to change, but looking her struggle he helped her, she was light and soft, so smooth . discarding his not so innocent thoughts he took her to bathroom, he was shocked watching the little scars on her waist which looking like someone had asault her .

He wanted to ask her about it, but ran out of bathroom and after pacing in the room for sometime , when he thaught about something and taking his mobile he watched the recording of cameras in the car,

He had secured camaras in all cars and their houses to ensure their safety lefting bedrooms only, and only his brothers knows about it , only elder brothers . they are harshad bhaiya and nirbhay bhaiya.

Watching the recording he was angry, very angry, how can he molest some one in his sleep. that girl tried to protest but looking at her shivering form he understands she was not anywhere near his opponent to fight with him.

Then after he woke up how she tried to stay awake and not doze off. Why she didn't shout at that moment. or slapped him.
He was angry at her also. Even if he was asleep maybe some one had helped her in that situation. If she had shouted .

He was thinking all this, when she comes out of the bathroom and then he come to know that she was mute, and her suicidal attempt, this girl needs therapy he concluded. He gave her enough space to sleep on same bed and he tried really hard tried but can't sleep as her smell, chandan smell was distracting him .

She is beautiful very beautiful when he watched aparna's photos he was not a tiny bit intrested in marrying her or watching her photo twice before knowing her scandals also, but with mugdha he didn't want to avert his eyes from her,.

He thought maybe she was his replaced bride but she had denied that theory immediately, she was his bride not some replacement he was happy hearing this, but even if she is his replaced bride he would not have minded.

And about her voice more than anything he was feeling guilty.

Unconsciously his eyes moved towards the waist area he removed the saree pallu and watched those purple marks on her smooth white skin, he was really feeling weird, maybe witnessing his behaviour in car she was frightened and was scared of him he concluded and he started to pat her head lightly.

She was his, May be she was not interested in marrying him maybe she had some one in her life, May be she will never love him but nothing in those things matters more than this fact that they are married and she is his only his.

Thinking this hriday returns to his place and slept on his side.

*******

Hi guys so we are watching hriday singhania opinion.

He is not your normal tsundar hero

He is idiot I know

But it is how he is.

Don't expect everything good from him.

But he is what he is.

So don't hate him.

Read vote enjoy.

Bye...