0.1-Introduction to my very happy life

☆☆☆☆☆☆Victoire Avery☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, if you want to understand how I got here, you should see it from the very begging, but first let me warn you, if you feel related with this my advise is (Also Percy's): Turn away while you still can believe, whatever lie your mom or dad told about your birth, try to live a normal life; because once you know what you are Who you are, they'll sence it too and, they'll come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you

So, my name's Victoire Isabelle Avery and my little story beggins when I was six, why when I was six? Cause' before I got six it was like: "Hey, do you see that three-headed dude? He seems hungry." When I got six it was more like: "The three - headed dude is trying to kill me!"

Then one night my mom and I were having a little... chat and one of those weird dudes came in, and a few seconds after that mom started to scream nonsence -Minoic nonsence- I escaped, the weird dude chase me and I found some fire ,so try to guess what I did? If you said burned him-or it?- then ten points to your Hogwarts House, cause' you're right! After that night I ran away from that house.

 chat and one of those weird dudes came in, and a few seconds after that mom started to scream nonsence -Minoic nonsence- I escaped, the weird dude chase me and I found some fire ,so try to guess what I did? If you said burned him-or it?- then ten...

The Sky-Lover
"The girl had elecric blue eyes, her skin wasn't too taned but not too pale either. Her black hair reached her shouldes and was kind of wavy, her cheeks were a bit pink as if she was cold,her lips were a softer pink, she also had a little scar in her right cheek."