1.4- A quest, to help my father?

☆☆☆☆☆☆Victoire Avery☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next morning, I moved to cabin one and Percy moved to cabin three.

As I walked in the cabin I felt so weird, first of all there was this truly big Zeus statue then it was also really silent, I didn't have to share anything and I actually got a real bed, but there wasn't the Hermes cabin usual mess, it felt so weird not hearing the Stolls talk about their next prank and asking if I wanted to join them or Billy talking shit about everyone, I kinda missed that.

I felt so. . . Dissapointed? I mean, I had practically expected every god to be my godly parent but one of the big three, just when I had accepted I was nothing special, that I was never gonna get claimed no matter how much I train, that maybe my mother was right I'm useless,Boom! You're the daughter of Zeus and that obviously makes me special, after all I was the second child of Zeus in seventy years.

And now I felt alone in this cabin, besides everyone acted so weird around me, so they did around Percy and I practically couldn't relax in here, I felt stalked by the statue of my own father.

And of course, suddently everybody knew how good I was with the sword, so nobody wanted to train with me, I had to train with Percy and Luke but everything Luke taught Percy was something I had already mastered.

Chiron pushed me harder with the greek lessons, saying 'You're the daughter of the principal god in greek mithology, you have to be good at this.' But I simply couldn't understand greek.

And everybody was keeping their distance, the Stolls, Luke, the Dionysus kids, even Annabeth wasn't the same, so I decided to talk to only one person that was being treated the same as me: Percy Jackson.

Just when I was gonna open the door, somebody knocked.

I opened the door, and I saw a sandy blonde boy, blue eyes and a scar in his right eye, Luke had finally showed up.

"Hey." He greeted, "Can I pass?"

"Yeah, sure."

He walked in and looked around, eventually he said,"Big cabin, and just for you."

"Yeahh. . . so, uh, do you need anything?"

"I just wanted to talk to you, I only see you during the sword lessons." The blonde boy said, "Well, I don't have to be Annabeth to know that your not happy about this."

"Well, of course i'm not happy!" I started, sitting in the bed, "Everybody treats me like I'm some sort of disease and you know I practically expected every god to be my godly parent, but him, and-"

"Whoa, hold on a minute." He cut me off, "Didn't you wanted to get claimed?"

"I wanted to, but Zeus? And I already told you how everyone is treating me, even Annabeth acts differently!" I answered, "Besides, he probably didn't even claim me because of what I've been doing."

Luke frowned in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"That he probably realized his brother was claiming somebody, then he looked around and he remembered that he had another adveture thirteen years ago!"

"So you think that if Percy didn't show up, you wouldn't have been claimed?" He asked.

"Well,no, but now that you mention it. . ." I said, realizing he was right, if Percy didn't show up, I probably would be stuck in cabin eleven.

"I have to thank him." I said standing up.

"What?" Luke asked.

"You are right! If Percy didn't show up I wouldn't have been claimed."