第5章

Taurus Ta'quan Lee Sr10:30 Am/ January 28thSan Francisco, California Home

10:30 Am/ January 28th
San Francisco, California
Home

'I woke up and looked at my phone, I saw that I had a couple of texts and I replied to some of them, I looked over and seen Zia still sleeping, she looked so peaceful'

'It's been 2 days since everybody found out Terry was dead, I stop being in the streets and started rapping but Ian letting this shit slide, imma find out what the fuck happened to Terry'

"Good Morning" I heard from behind me and it was Zia looking at me and I smiled, damn I miss seeing her face everyday if only I had gotten the help I needed before'

"Good Morning mamas! I said leaning back and I kissed her on her forehead and got up going to the bathroom, I started brushing my teeth and afterwards I washed my face, I turnt the shower on and took my clothes off getting in'

'I heard the door open and Zia came in and started brushing her teeth, *20 mins* I finished putting my clothes on and I put my hair in a ponytail, Zia had walked into the room with her towel on'

'She went over to her suitcase and pulled her clothes and stuff out, I walked out the room and downstairs and into my office'

'I was looking through some files before I heard a creak and i turnt around and seen Zia standing there, "What are you doing? Zia asked me walking in and sitting on my desk'

"Just trying to look through some stuff for some clues" I said and she looked at me, "Taurus please no let the police handle it, you don't need to get your hands dirty or even d- she was saying before she stopped and shook her head'

'I walked over and got in between her legs, "Zia I'm not going to die! I said and she just stared at me, I kissed her and she kissed back, I bit onto her bottom lip softly and sucked on it'

"I gotta go to my video shoot, you coming? I asked Zia and she nodded, "Igh go put some shit on and come on! I said and she got off the desk and went out the office'

*3 hours*

Dezia Nessa Williams Same day San Francisco, California Music shoot

Same day
San Francisco, California
Music shoot

I took a quick picture of Taurus as he rapped along his music looking into a camera, there was a lot of people out here, girls with booty shorts, niggas with guns'

'My phone vibrated and I saw that Isiah had texted me'

Isiah
Good morning beautiful
Me
Good morning
Isiah
How are you?
Me
I'm good, what about yourself?
Isiah
I'm good, I'm just checking on you
Me
I'm good thank you!

"Zia" I heard and I looked up and seen Taurus standing infront of me, "Yes? I questioned and he was just staring at me, "You good, we just finna shoot some more and we can go" he said and I nodded'

'I got back on my phone and went through my camera roll looking at old pictures, I saw some old pictures

TheRealZiaa                                2 seconds ago

'I posted on my story and I got off my phone and watched Taurus, I didn't want to believe it but  I was starting to catch feelings for Taurus again and that could possibly be a problem'

'I heard some laughing and I looked over and seen NooNoo and Kali looking at me, I rolled my eyes and mugged them'

"Who the fuck you rolling yo eyes at? I heard Kali say and I looked back at them, "I'm rolling my eyes at the mfs who staring at me! I said firing back at her'

"Oh girl boo! She said and I laughed, "Yall hoes is really old and desperate no life having ass hoes! I said and NooNoo walked up towards me making me stand up'

"BITCH ILL FUCK YOU UP! She yelled and I laughed, "AND YOU HAVE FAILED YET TO DO SO! I said yelling back at her, we caught some others attention and Taurus had got in front of me'

"Mane NooNoo you better get yo ass out ha face! Taurus said mugging her, "What the fuck you protecting this ho fa? NooNoo said'

"Bitch are you crazy I haven't fucked with yo ass in years and she not a ho so watch yo mouth, get yo weird ass on! Taurus said'

"Wait what the fuck bitch you said you ain't fuck him? Kali said walking up to NooNoo, "Well bitch I did! NooNoo said and they started fighting, Taurus pulled me away from the drama and took me to the car'

*TIME SKIP*

'Taurus had brung me to the studio with him and we walked inside a room, there was hella niggas and a couple of females in there, somebody was in a separate room with headphones on'

"Wsp Taurus! Somebody said and Taurus dapped someone up, we went over and sat down on a couch'

"Igh BabyKia you can start! The man who was controlling the buttons on the board'

"Knife on the stick, tryna get jiggy
They had found that boy alive, all of his body parts was missin'
It's time to spin, let's go get busy
Bitch, I'm hangin' out the trunk, E-Brake and BK come through creepin'
What the fuck is 76?
Pull up hangin' out the sunroof
Set the course, I send a blitz
You said the words, just know we comin'
E-Brake buddy U-turned BK out the window, draco thumpin'

'The boy was rapping aggressively screaming at the microphone infront of him and was saying some crazy serial killer stuff, I looked at Taurus with widen eyes and he just laughed'

"That nigga a murderer ain't it? I asked Taurus and he laughed but I was dead serious and he just looked at me'

"Oh you want an answer for real? He said and I just rolled my eyes and got comfortable in his arms'

Don't we all just love babykia

Please vote!