第14章

Unedited

Dezia Nessa Williams 3:40 Pm / March 4thSan Francisco, California Hair Appointment

3:40 Pm / March 4th
San Francisco, California
Hair Appointment

"Okay girl you can go look at your hair! Miracle said, Miracle was Dior's friend/ stylist so she hooked me up with her, I walked to the mirror and smiled satisfied at my hair'

"Ok girlll, you did this!! I said taking pictures and videos, "Perioddd! Dior said walking in and I smiled, "How much? I asked Miracle'

"$220! She said and I got $250 out and handed it to her, "Thank you! She said and I nodded, "Your welcome boo! I said walking and tapping Tj'

'Come on Tj! I said and he got his stuff together and I walked to the door, "Bye yall! I said opening and holding it open got Tj and he walked out, I shit the door walking to my suv and putting him in going to the drivers side getting in'

___________________

"Wsp baby! Taurus said kissing me and hugging me as I walked into the house, "Hey Taurus! I said walking inside the house hearing the door close'

'You ready? I asked him looking at him seeing he had his outfit on, "Almost you need to be getting ready while you worrying about me! He said and I laughed walking upstairs to the room I started brushing my teeth and washing my face later turning the shower on getting in'

*45 mins*

"You ready? Taurus asked me as I put my makeup brush town, "Yea let's gooo! I said now amped up about where we were about to go, I grabbed my jacket and purse walking out the room with Taurus behind me'

'We walked to the front door and I walked out waiting for Taurus to lock the door, "We taking my car? I asked him and he shook his head no, I walked to his car getting in and he came and got in turning it on'

'We pulled away and he got on his phone and played Internet Sensation by Lil Durk I started singing along with the song and recording my self'

'We were just vibing and listening to different songs as we drove, it was getting dark and I saw we pulled up to a fair and I instantly smiled and saw Taurus looking at me as we parked'

"Don't get out here acting like a lil kid! He said and I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes, "Boy hushhh! I said getting out the car along with him, we walked to the from entrance'

"Two adults" Taurus told the women in the front, "That'll be $20! The lady said and he handed her $20 and we got our tickets walking off into the fair'

"Oooo Taurus let's go on that ride! I said pointing to a big ride and he mugged me, "Hell no! He said and I side eyed him, "What the point of coming to the fair if we're not going to ride any rides! I said and he sighed and grabbed my hand leading me to the ride and I instantly smiled'

*2 hours*

"I feel sickkkk! I said feeling lightheaded, "That's what you get wanting to get on all these rides! He replied taking my hand and pulling me to a Bench and we sat down'

"Boyyy I still had fun! I said getting on my phone seeing I had a couple of notifications, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he said and I looked at him seeing he was already staring at me, we leaned it and kissed'

'I pulled away smiling and he chuckled, "You look good as hell baby! Taurus said and I looked away blushing, "Look at me"he said pulling my head towards him'

"Thank you- ahhh Taurus come on! I said jumping up and pulling his arms and I quickly walked over to this stuffed animal game, "Can you please get that pink alien right there pleaseeee! I begged Taurus and he shook his head giving the man the ticket and started playing the game'

"Omg you suckkkk! I said recording him laughing at his antics, he finally won and picked the one I wanted and I got it, "Thank youuu! I said getting on my tip toes and kissing his cheek, "Your welcome my queen" he said taking me hand as we walked around, I looked at him smiling just admiring his looks and he looked at me kissing me....

"Omg you suckkkk! I said recording him laughing  at his antics, he finally won and picked the one I wanted and I got it, "Thank youuu! I said getting on my tip toes and kissing his cheek, "Your welcome my queen" he said taking me hand as we walked...

Swipe

Liked by FanPageofYb and 12,284 othersTheRealZiaa  Pretty btc she act like a Barbie🩷

TheRealZiaa Pretty btc she act like a Barbie🩷

Liked by FanPageofYb and 12,284 othersTheRealZiaa  Pretty btc she act like a Barbie🩷