hi

Soo, this is the first time I will be publishing in... 2, about 3 years...

I have been busy with 2 other books, but my motivation was low, or I just ran out of ideas.
Or, the best part is that I have ideas that just did not fit into the storyline/theme of the books I've been busy with. And it's ideas that are just not worth writing a whole book over. Like a small moment.

I like the ideas enough not to want them to go to waste, so I decided I'll do a one-shot book.

Some will be cute and fluffy, others will be smutty, and then, of course, some will be a mix of both.

I will include ABO here and there because I personally really like ABO fics. And any fantasy, really.

Any possible triggers WILL be mentioned at the beginning of each one shot if it does include any possible triggers.

I am not really a big fan of BDSM. I don't like reading it. I don't like writing it. (No shame if you like it. It's my personal preference.)

I will most likely, maybe, add a Ziam one shot every now and then. Or just incorporate it into the larry one shots.

I am a "Soutie"(i speak english). But I also, praat die Afrikaans. And I mix my grammar and words a bit sometimes. Please feel free to correct any mistakes you pick up in the comments, I don't mind x.

Feel free to leave any ideas or requests. In the comments or message me directly if you want.

I cannot promise frequent updates... I am very busy with school and such, but I will try for at least one update every 2 weeks or so...

That's it, thank you🦖💨

(Sun, 10 March 2024)

Just quickly editing the first few one shots, I will start publishing in about a week or so...

(Fri, 14 March 2024)