Mine (pt.1)

It iss edited, but idk, I may have missed a few parts...

Louis' POV:

Is it stupid of me to be envious of my two best friends being in a good and healthy relationship? Sure, I'm happy for them, and they totally deserve each other. But I can't help that tingly jealous feeling whenever they get all close and comfy or even touchy. Now, it's not that I want one of them, but I'm lonely.

Liam's a literal chocolate Labrador puppy while Zayn's a creepy black cat. They are absolutely made for each other.

I've been in relationships before. Good ones. But they were never what I've been looking for, what I need. Well, sure, it all comes down to one simple thing. I'm basically in love with this one idiot, who quite literally wants my head on a stick, hoisted in his front yard.

Harry Fucking Styles.

He's in my football team. A bloody good player, but a massive pain in my arse sometimes. Though, he's so fucking gorgeous, I can't get him out of my head. His voice is so beautiful and just... so perfect. And his muscles... god... I'm sure he'd be able to hold my up against the wall and fuck me, effortlessly. But he won't. He hates me.

There's no apparent reason why we don't get along. Or why he hates me. It's not that I dislike him, but I always just opt to match his actions and feelings towards me. Either that, or I bend down in front of him and beg for his cock. Not litterally though...

"Earth to Louis!" Zayn called out.

"Huh? I'm sorry what?" I asked, blinking to get my eyes focused on my best friend.

"I asked if you're going to the party tomorrow night?" I sigh.

"I guess. I mean it's not like I have much better to do." Zayn shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe get laid while you're at jt as well. It's been so long, I swear you've gone back to being a virgin again." Liam snickers at his boyfriend's comment.

"Haha, very fucking funny. I decided to save myself for marriage." I say sarcasticallyand roll my eyes.

"Oh, brighten up, Lou." Liam smiles sincerely.

"No. I had a fuck-buddy. But he just suddenly decided to call it quits. Now I'm left with only my hand." I grumble the words, sulking into my chair.

"Maybe try investing in a dildo. Or I'll give you mine that I don't use anymore." I grimace at Liam's words. Zayn also seems to think his boyfriend has gone made, judging by the look on his face.

"No, thank you. I'm good." I smile and pull out my phone from my pocket to play some games for the rest of our free period.

At football practice, I decided to try my luck with Mickeal. As I walk up to him, I can see his eyes flicking to one place, but I just ignore it.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hey Louis... uhm... yeah?" He seems uncomfortable with my presence, eyes still going back to that same place. But I still ignore it.

"So uhm, I know you said we're not gonna fuck around anymore, but I was thinking maybe one last time? For old times' sake?" His face went pale.

"I- uh... no. No. Nope. I can't. " He stampers over his words, eyes trailing back to that same spot behind me.

"What? Why? Did I do something?" He shrugs, not meeting my eyes.

"Uhm.. Louid, maybe just... leave me alone?" He seems unsure of his own words. He looks behind me again. This time, I turn around to look and see Harry staring holes into me. Really? I hadn't even said a word to him this whole football practice.