biology

This is edited, but I might have missed a few things. Feel free to let me know xo

•Femme Harry

Louis's POV:

I sit staring at the boy, 5 seats to my right. He's absolutely beautiful. He has beautiful curls framing his gorgeous face, sometimes adorned with cute bows or hairclips, beautiful green eyes, and kissable lips. He likes skirts and dresses and... well, girly things. He sometimes wears n norrmal sweats, though, with over-sized tees, usually with butterfly prints. He has a tall, ballerina-built body with long legs and a small waist... he's taller than me, but much more fragile.

The professor hands me my paper. A big bold red C- written over my biology assignment. I contemplate whether I should put up another fight with my professor to get at least one extra point. Not that it's ever worked or gotten me anywhere past a solid C.

Fuck I hate this subject.

It's not that I don't study or don't put in the work, I just never seem to click this terrible subject! The work just never sticks to my memory board.

I zone out as the lesson goes on and on, thinking of ways to get over this mountain that's been blocking my way to straight A's.

I don't even notice when the bell rings to signal the end op class.

"Excuse me, could you maybe move aside so I can pass?" The softest voice says next to me. It's Harry. I've never had an actual conversation with the lad, just 'hi', 'hello', 'you're in my way' and such. But god, is he beautiful...

"Oh, sorry, I-" I get up quickly, stuffing all my things in my backpack - except my assignment paper. "Sorry." I say, noticing his eyes trained on the paper still on my desk. I quickly grab it, turning it around.

"You don't do very good, do you?" I raise my eyebrows at his blunt statement. His eyes go wide, hand slapping over his mouth. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that." He rushs out.

I shrug. "It's fine. It's not like you're very far from the truth." He presses his lips into a thin line. 

"I could help you? If you want help." I look around the room, only the professor still sitting by his desk with headphones. Some help would be much appreciated... not like it could do me any harm.

"Uhm... sure." Harry grins, a dimple that I've never seen before, showing up on his face.

"Great! Can I have your number, though? To text you the details, I mean?" I nod, grabbing my phone out of my pocket and unlocking it before handing it to him. He presseds a few buttons until his own phone's ringtone goes off. "I... called myself." He shows me his screen. "Just text me, and we'll work something out." He smiles, nudging me to the side to pass by me.

God, he even smells good... heavenly even.

"Ok, yeah, that's great. I'll uh... see you whenever." He just nods before walking over to the Professor's desk to put his own assignment on the desk.

We meet up in the library for the first lesson, though we don't have a lot of time. Harry's shy at first, but he gets comfortable after a while. We chat a bit in between, but nothing much other than actually going through thr work. Harry has to leave after an hour though, promising he'd make it up to me.

Three days later, I get a text from Harry reading:

'Hey! Harry here!  I'm free later today, around 18H, if you want to come over for biology. I live in the dorm building close to that backery, third floor room 56.'

"Zayn!" I call to my roommate. He hums to acknowledge me. "I'm going to Harry's at around six." He turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?" He questions. He knows who Harry is. Of course, his boyfriend was the boy's roommate. But he also knows that Harry and I are not exactly close. Not enemies, no, we just don't really know each other.